WHITE GORILLA

White Gorilla MMA and White Gorilla Nutrition have opened their doors in Montreal!

If you are looking for a gym in the Montreal area, please swing by and have a look around White Gorilla.

We employ quality BJJ and Muay Thai instructors and provide a flexible schedule which includes a nice mix of sparring and grappling.

Of course, White Gorilla Nutrition is a significant part of the gym and we design our supplements to cater to the fighters who train there.

There are benefits to joining White Gorilla, if you're interested in learning more drop me a PM. If you're already convinced, simply sign up.

See you all soon.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Gorilla is starting to build a solid training team! We welcome our new members and look forward to adding more to our family. White Gorilla Nutrition will be open for business in a couple of days and sponsorship arrangements will be open for negotiation at that time. We look forward to meeting your all of your training needs. Feel free to message me with any questions you have and I'll get back to you promptly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

White Gorilla has opened up its doors to new members. We now have spots for 135 fighters to train and we've just added our fifth coach, an elite level fitness trainer.

Calling all Canadian superstars

Dungeon Master, with permission from his management, has left is "Old" gym, since it's falling apart around him, and he has the fight of his life coming up. For DM's fight with YB Sol, he needs top notch training and partners, and that is why his management lead him to White Gorilla. We have only had a short relationship, but I can already tell it will be a good one. So come on down to White Gorilla, the next best GYM in Canada. You can also watch DM as he trains his ass off for YB Sol.

PS if we can get 35 guys in there, he will bump every coach up to elite and add another one, or 2

come on folks, don't be shy, don't be afraid, this is the next BEST thing coming. I lent a hand to Team World Class, and now they are by far the best GYM in Vegas, and still improving. I'm trying to do the same here, CTT needs a good competitor, and I think White Gorilla is it. You also get to train with a beast who will give YB his biggest test yet.

White Gorilla now has 3 ELITE coaches and we're committed to filling out the set! We are the fastest growing Gym in Montreal and we promise to continue that growth.

White Gorilla has added an elite level BJJ coach!!! Grand total: 4 Elite, 2 Exceptional, 2 Strong. Our membership fee is going up to $135, sign up before Thursday PM and you'll get your first week for the current price of $100.

As you can see by the additions this week alone, we are in fact going ape shit.

now is the time folks, you could be training with the next king of 205. There is no way you will get into CTT, they are more full then Jenna has ever been, so come train at WG, and get your cast signed by DM