The Red Eye - New Q155 product

Recently people have been asking about the quality of our Q155 St Petersburg Diesel. Well this thread is to say that it is in fact 100% Q155. If anyone would like to test it out against a 159 product let me know and Ill send some free ones over. You will find that there is just a little bit of a difference and that should be it. I also have a screen shot that I could post, but Im not sure how upload the picture on here, or if I even can. If someone could PM ingame on how to do that it would be appreciated. Thanks and as always go get your eyes red!!!!!

The Red Eye

those pics can be shopped pretty easily any way. the only real way, if anyone is questioning it, is to test it out. i usually look to see how active the owner is, who he "runs" with, and that gut feeling. really, anyone who follows the forum can figure out who's lying and who's not. it's not that hard.

i'd have u send some to me but i dont wanna bother testing. i'm not a lab rat lol. i believe that it's 155...i know some of your alliance-mates and they've never given me any reason not to trust them...or you.

You can upload a picture on www.imageshack.us or a lot of similar pages.

Im definitely buying this product for my fighters who dont have a lot of money, good work man :)