Why no body/leg kick TKO?

Plaguemoster

Not just the text, there is a whole lot of code logic and balancing that needs to be done as well. So I can see why they were not in initially as you have to draw the line somewhere. But I also think it would be about time to add them.. a couple of years ago or so. The fight engine may not be perfect, but it is really good and what keeps a lot of longtime players in this game year after year. Still I think an occasional smaller update would help keep things interesting.

Btw, did that physical cap ever happen? Was a lot of talk about it last time I was around.

• Upvote 1

Body strike TKO's from Liver Kicks / punches should probably also be in the engine somewhere but require fairly high accuracy to allow for them since they do require some very accurate striking techniques to perform.

Leg kick TKO's again requiring some higher accuracy to trigger them.

But overall the engine is very good.

I don't think the touted physicals cap (to force some choices in which physicals to go for) ever happened.

18 minutes ago, Plaguemoster said:

Do you think it would be possible to add them to the game just through flavor text? like maybe its finishes set up with body shots

Possible? Absolutely

Likely? No, since active development is not happening right now and probably won't be any time soon.