Jet Problem

chuckw94

Anyone having trouble withdrawing money from a jet ? I withdrew cash on September 21st and when I tried later that evening it denied me and a message pops up saying you can not withdraw more than 7 million a week, you have 0 remaining to withdraw for the week. 

So I've tried every day since the 21st with no luck at all, I bought a new jet and it let's me withdraw so I'm thinking it's just that particular jet but who knows, any help will be much appreciated and I've tried to withdraw from my cell, laptop, work and home computers and no go on any of them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 9:04 PM, chuckw94 said:

Anyone having trouble withdrawing money from a jet ? I withdrew cash on September 21st and when I tried later that evening it denied me and a message pops up saying you can not withdraw more than 7 million a week, you have 0 remaining to withdraw for the week. 

So I've tried every day since the 21st with no luck at all, I bought a new jet and it let's me withdraw so I'm thinking it's just that particular jet but who knows, any help will be much appreciated and I've tried to withdraw from my cell, laptop, work and home computers and no go on any of them.

Looks to be working now mate!