Problem with money

Cenobite11

ugh, i checked into it, and I spent all kinds of money on stuff for him, I should really pay attention to what name I choose when I buy, and give money. Is there anything I can do? I can't take some money from my other fighters and hook a brother up? I mean all my fighters are buddies, they would definitely help him out so he can train for his fight :P

ugh, i checked into it, and I spent all kinds of money on stuff for him, I should really pay attention to what name I choose when I buy, and give money. Is there anything I can do? I can't take some money from my other fighters and hook a brother up? I mean all my fighters are buddies, they would definitely help him out so he can train for his fight :P

No I think there is nothing you can do except to go and beg for money to other managers. But look at it on the bright side. Your fighter will rest and his energy will go up. On top of that he will earn some money so you can pay the gym for the next few weeks. So it's a win win lose situation really.

No I think there is nothing you can do except to go and beg for money to other managers. But look at it on the bright side. Your fighter will rest and his energy will go up. On top of that he will earn some money so you can pay the gym for the next few weeks. So it's a win win lose situation really.

I did think about it that way, but at the same time its his first fight. His cardio is great so his energy barely goes down at all. My concern is that because its his first fight, and he is very proficient in certain aspects, I was hoping to train him in his weaker parts before the fight next saturday. Do you think he will be missing out on enough training for it to be a problem come fight day? Or will he not really learn too much in the 4 or 5 days? My brothers fighter had the same thing happen last week, and he had a fight this morning and lost in the first round.

fight tactics are more important at this point in your career. Make sure you have a good gameplan and you'll do fine.

I was hoping someone was gonna say that, I kinda figured it was way too early for anything but what you already have that's gonna make a difference. The guy Im fighting is new as well, I don't think he is gonna pop too much before Saturday. Ive been making my gameplan for days now! hopefully it plays out well for me. I appreciate the advice !

I did think about it that way, but at the same time its his first fight. His cardio is great so his energy barely goes down at all. My concern is that because its his first fight, and he is very proficient in certain aspects, I was hoping to train him in his weaker parts before the fight next saturday. Do you think he will be missing out on enough training for it to be a problem come fight day? Or will he not really learn too much in the 4 or 5 days? My brothers fighter had the same thing happen last week, and he had a fight this morning and lost in the first round.

If you're a week out, best to rest up and go in strong than work your butt off in the gym.

Besides, after the fight you'll have plenty of money for more BOONDOCK FIGHTWEAR. :thumbup: