'Individual' PAs per fighter as added function/$ spend option

The thread about laundering got me thinking that if we're looking for more things for fighters to spend money on, why not have a $ sink they can pay regularly (say every week like training/gym fees) for them to have their own PA that changes their clothes or buys new ones for them much like the current PA system does.

This new PA wouldn't be tied to a retired fighter or something (or it could be for flavour, just a link on the active fighter's profile or something to avoid seriously clogging up your fighter list) and would be individual to that fighter who pays the fee.

That way if you have 20 fighters, they each have the option of paying extra $ every week to their own individual PA OR people can continue to use the current PA (one stop shop) at the cost of having to dedicate a fighter slot to it. Or you could have both just for the sake of it.

Therefore the tradeoff becomes spending a fighter slot for a PA vs your fighters each having to spend some of their $ for an individual PA every week or a mix of both.

Ideally for me the PA system stays the same or expands AND doesn't take up a fighter slot (something I inherently disagree with the current system), but I'd go for this compromise.

• Upvote 2