Training session and energy recovery in real time

Buks

The issue: One of my fighters has a QFC fight in few hours and is low on energy (86%), i read before on wiki that aging and training in game are x3 faster than in the real life. I also read that per one rest session you gain back around 5% of energy back (bit more if you are low on energy).

The question: So does that mean that in one week in real life i have 21 training session (time is x3 in game so 3x7 irl days), and if i rest today that i will basically restore to full energy because i let him rest 3 sessions (3x5%=15%) and he will hae full energy tommorow. Basically what i want to know and what i dont understand i could not find the answer to is how time works here 

Fighters don't train on Sundays, also fighters have a total of 12 training sessions per week... 2 per day 6 days a week. You can check how many sessions your fighter needs to rest until he has 100% energy by clicking on the black weight on the top right of your fighter's profile. 

Training runs at set times of the day globally all at once no matter where you are 12 hours apart (3:30 I think depending on daylight savings or not). Fight times are dependent on the location of the event but you can view how many hours away on your upcoming fights tab.