Sparring

Anbe

As I read from the help pages the amount of sparring partners doesn't matter as long as there is at least one.

The quality of the sparring session is determined on basis of the average skill of the sparring partners. Now my question is does this include your fighter? Lets say your fighters boxing is 10 and that of your only sparring partner is 60. Is the quality of the sparring session 35 or is it 60?

I know that this probably isn't the way it's calculated, but the only thing I want to know is whether in the calculations of quality includes the skill of your own fighter. Realisticly this wouldn't be, but I could understand that ingame it is easier. I want to know this to adapt the tactics for sparring between my own fighters.

As I read from the help pages the amount of sparring partners doesn't matter as long as there is at least one.

The quality of the sparring session is determined on basis of the average skill of the sparring partners. Now my question is does this include your fighter? Lets say your fighters boxing is 10 and that of your only sparring partner is 60. Is the quality of the sparring session 35 or is it 60?

I know that this probably isn't the way it's calculated, but the only thing I want to know is whether in the calculations of quality includes the skill of your own fighter. Realisticly this wouldn't be, but I could understand that ingame it is easier. I want to know this to adapt the tactics for sparring between my own fighters.

I don't know the exact numbers but it certainly helps to spar with guys who are better at that specialty. For instance, if I'm having a one-on-one boxing sparring session with a fighter who is an elite boxer, and my boxing is abysmal, I stand to gain great improvement in my boxing skill. However, the elite boxer doesn't stand to gain much if anything from that session. At least that's how it seems to work. I certainly don't know the exact numbers or calculations, and I don't think the site will give that away. But all you need to know is that sparring with a better fighter in that specialty really benefits you more than sparring with lesser fighters.

But all you need to know is that sparring with a better fighter in that specialty really benefits you more than sparring with lesser fighters.

No actually that's not all you need to know.

Look at the two different possibilities:

1. Own fighter not included:

-With one elite boxer-

Own boxer skill: 0

Sparring boxer 1 skill: 150

average skill 150

-With two elite boxers-

Sparring boxer 2 skill: 150

average skill 150 (No benifit for increase in sparring partners for your own fighter)

2. Own fighter included:

-With one elite boxer-

average skill 75

-With two elite boxers-

Sparring boxer 2 skill: 150

average skill 100 (Increase in boxing partners benificial for own fighter)

I don't want anything revealed about the training engine or whatever. I just want to know whether your own fighter is included in "the skill of the sparring partners" or not.

This way I know whether letting a useless fighter spar with a very good one pays of. Or whether I have to let him spar with more fighters. I know it sounds nerdy. Stupid game got me hooked, haha.