TKO Doctor Stoppage

I don't recall ever seeing it, though it's possible because it happens in MMA, I lost a fight due to a cut and a TKO Doctor Stoppage.

• kenlow73 changed the title to TKO Doctor Stoppage

This happens all the time - specifically for cuts. Some (including myself) would argue it's a bit too overtuned as well.

One of my poor 384k creations has had 8 fights at a top tier open ID org. His results are the following from most recent up the top:

TKO (Cut)
TKO (Strikes)
KO (Punch)
TKO (Cut)
TKO (Cut)
KO (Head Kick)
TKO (Cut)
KO (Punch)

You can have a guess which fights he won and which ones he lost (hint: he won every fight that didn't end in a TKO - cut).

Sometimes you can fight around it if you have strong KO power, but it's a pretty big handicap that some managers will target.

3 hours ago, Buks said:

How do you target easily cuters? More accuracy so you hit more or?

Well, that's part of the slider and strategy aspect of the game.  Obviously not going to give away my tactics, but there's no "glitch" or anything being used in this (unlike the escapes/standup exploit that is used against ground fighters by some).  Just think about what you'd think would be done in RL to take advantage and those approaches are what you'd implement.