Minotauro VS Vera

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For part of his career? He still doesn't have it and heart is a mindset, not a physical trait. Couture imposed his will upon him with the exception of 1-2 minutes. Even with a performance that many felt showed Couture's career was finally coming to close and he needed to leave now, Vera could still not defeat that weaken version of him and don't kid yourself, the fight wasn't even close. Vera was more entertaining, but mainly ineffective for the duration of that fight. A lot of UFC hardcore fans place way too much value on entertainment than skill which is why Guida will always have a job there until he retires.

don't kid yourself, the fight wasn't even close.

That's why it's hard to take you seriously. Don't kid yourself, the earth is flat.

Jones vs Vera is going to be an interesting fight. The first real test for Jones. Vera is better on the feet and on the ground, so Jones will have to be creative that fight. I don't think Jones is ready for that. I hope he wins, because he has more in him than Vera.

I think Jones vere Vera could be a very entertaining fight and I am a fan of both men but I hope Jones comes out and forces Vera to strike because after brandons last fight the last thing we need to see is another slow and crappy fight. If jones can push the pace and stay effective I can see him get the win. Vera has really good MT but Jones has more then one way to strike and to take a fighter down.

Being exciting is not the same as winning. Couture also landed more strikes.

Couture was the only fighter hurt in that fight. Vera and MMA was done a disservice by the ref and by the judges.

I dont know why minotauro should fight vera, vera got beat by randy, and minotauro beat randy, its seems like minotauro is moving backwards not forward

http://www.mma-core.com/fighters/_Antonio_...eira?fid=100553

http://www.mma-core.com/fighters/_Antonio_...eira?fid=100717

Different people, dude.

Yes, and reading the thread - even the first page - would let you see someone else pointing out the difference. And the OP admitting this.

Also, you know, any appreciation of weight classes, or, hell, any appreciation of 2 of the all-time greats in MMA would suggest that the thread title is no excuse.

He hasn't been a heavyweight for a year and a half and has said he won't move back up until he wins the 205 belt. Considering how this is about as likely as Brock Lesnar taking a pain-free shit, it stands to reason that Vera is now an lhw.

Also, not to drive a point into the ground, but I didn't say you should read other threads, just this one. And I wasn't even snapping at you - I was snapping at the guy who talked about the thread title. Reading the thread would have solved that.

Oh yeah, finally, screw you too bud - you should only talk about things you know about. Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot than open it and prove them right.

well bud vera will never win the 205 title so with that said maybe he should move back up to heavyweight, and as for you nice comments I believe your the one that should keep his mouth shut.