Blitzkrieg Formula 5000 presents.... Blitz Rebound 159++!

So I changed the supplements, and here are the results :

19 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 95,94% to 94,79% using Blitz Rebound 159++. So that's a 1.15% drop to energy.

23 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 95,72% to 94,56% using Non-Stop's Recovery 159+. So that's a 1.16% drop to energy.

Now this would still indicate that the Blitz is 0,01% better. But the funny thing is that now, the 19 year old had a private lesson, and the 23 year old had two other fighters in the class. So if class size affects energy loss, that might be corrupting the result. So the end result is that either Blitz is 0,01% better then Non-Stop's or class sizes affect the energy loss by 0,01% per two fighters :P .

ya just can't fuck with them apples...

thanks again for testing for us :)

Indeed, now we can lay this to rest. :yawn:

Whether these tests make sense to anyone besides the person holding them is not important, the fact is it's a legit product ( i haven't tried them myself but others I know have tested them and the results will be not be revealed as it would be in bad taste to do so in this thread, nor will be in any other thread) but 1.. there's no question it's 100% legit and congrats to Shiv for making it happen, and 2.. there's not enough 159's in the game to go around, so in the end those two things are what I know as fact, no tests required. Congrats again on a fine product! :shades:

( i haven't tried them myself but others I know have tested them and the results will be not be revealed as it would be in bad taste to do so in this thread, nor will be in any other thread)

Feel free to do so man, it will definitely not be in bad taste.

Feel free to do so man, it will definitely not be in bad taste.

Yeah, we're actually asking people to post the test results, Rollins.

We know our supps are legit, and we know they are of the highest quality. Unfortunately, some people still require proof - and understandably so.

So, we're asking for people to show their test results to prove Blitzkrieg Rebound 159++'s legitimacy. Not in bad taste at all...

So I changed the supplements, and here are the results :

19 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 95,94% to 94,79% using Blitz Rebound 159++. So that's a 1.15% drop to energy.

23 year old with Wonderful-- conditioning doing Defensive Grappling went from 95,72% to 94,56% using Non-Stop's Recovery 159+. So that's a 1.16% drop to energy.

Now this would still indicate that the Blitz is 0,01% better. But the funny thing is that now, the 19 year old had a private lesson, and the 23 year old had two other fighters in the class. So if class size affects energy loss, that might be corrupting the result. So the end result is that either Blitz is 0,01% better then Non-Stop's or class sizes affect the energy loss by 0,01% per two fighters :P .

This discussion brought up a question I've always had: What's the difference between quality levels?

Since you guys have posted some 159 info, I decided to check my fighters that are using 151 or 156 Proof Recovery. 8 were training, the other two were resting or working cardio so I just checked the 8. I figured results should be slightly below the 159.

All fighters started at 100% energy, for the Monday AM session 1/4/10.

1. 19 yr old, Remarkable+, using 151, Takedowns (2) - used up 1.20% energy.

2. 19 yr old, Remarkable++, using 151, Striking Def (3) - used up 1.14% energy.

3. 19 yr old, Remarkable++, using 156, Def Grap (3) - used up 1.17% energy.

4. 19 yr old, Exceptional--, using 156, Def Grap (3) - used up 1.13% energy.

5. 19 yr old, Remarkable+, using 156, Takedown Def (1) - used up 1.19% energy.

6. 19 yr old, Wonderful-, using 156, Takedown Def (3) - used up 1.17% energy.

7. 18 yr old, Wonderful+, using 156, Punch Tech (3) - used up 1.12% energy.

8. 18 yr old, Remarkable+, using 156, Striking Def (4) - used up 1.14% energy.

So there is a little variation. My guess is going from 18 to 19 adds about .02% energy cost for each session. I would also suggest there may be a small random factor.

Still, in my entirely unscientific comparison the difference between 151, 156 and 159 is pretty small. Maybe .02% per session.

I might start a new thread on this to accumulate data.