Konflikt "Down Under"

BigTree

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It breaks my heart to see the holy grail of Sydney MMA close its doors. Petro you are a true legend and what you mean to Sydney as a city in this game i cant even start to put into words, the knock on effect the good practice you have put into effect with KDU has had on both Louie at AXF and myself at The Fallout is truly the reason we are both running such fantastic orgs and we will continue to hold the torch for clean, legitimate operations down under just the way you have shown us.

Like Adam before you , forever will Sydney be in debt to what you started here.

It breaks my heart to see the holy grail of Sydney MMA close its doors. Petro you are a true legend and what you mean to Sydney as a city in this game i cant even start to put into words, the knock on effect the good practice you have put into effect with KDU has had on both Louie at AXF and myself at The Fallout is truly the reason we are both running such fantastic orgs and we will continue to hold the torch for clean, legitimate operations down under just the way you have shown us.

Like Adam before you , forever will Sydney be in debt to what you started here.

Looks like XCC will be closing pretty soon as well. I may need some contracts when KDU is gone tempest :D

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/04/pour-one-out.jpg

Petro is one of the classiest org owners in this game and I'm sad to see KDU going away. A tough blow for Sydney. Petro has always been an incredibly active and fair org owner and I owe the success of my ACME - Montreal to the sage advice of Petro and Paul Dengel. Best of luck to Petro in life's endeavors. I will miss KDU!

TC

Yes this is very sad, the Sydney scene just won't be the same. Petro I would like to thank you for any and all help you have ever offered my way in getting AXF to where it is today, I will gladly carry on the tradition of excellence you have created within our community with nothing but respect and admiration for everything you achieved.