WCP Smack

dwad23

Benjamin "Mr Technique" Smith [ 57971 ]

My thanks for the contract offer. I will be looking to throw many hurtlocks on here in WCP, just like the QFC first rounder last night!

Bring it on, WWs!

• 2 weeks later...

All WCP fighters are eligible for the special "buy 2 get 1 free" deal.

Just PM me after you have bought 2 and I will send you the 3rd item for free =)

As the WCP's official sponsor, we will do all we can to help the fighters out.

We are also giving out bonuses in the way of free supplements to winners of Fight of the Night, Submission of the Night and K.O. of the night awards.

Enjoy =)

• 3 weeks later...

Yo Ron Hall this is Carlos Canti here world champion already nuff said and if you want to fight ill drop down to your weight ill go up or whatever catchweight whatever ill put a whooping on that ass so you better keep your mouth shut. or ill have to shut it for you. I got what it takes ill fight anybody anytime anywhere and thats the truth.

Looks like the fight is on. all you got to do is sign the contract. I will be ready and already got a gameplan for you. be ready to go5 rounds because its gonna be a long night for you.

LION CLOTHING has just joined as an official sponsor of the WCP.

All WCP fighters are eligible for sponsorships @ this moment.

Just PM me with your fighter's number and I'll have a look what I can do for you!

As the WCP's official CLOTHING sponsor, we will do all we can to help the fighters out.

We are also giving out bonuses with limited edition WCP clothing to winners of Fight of the Night, Submission of the Night and K.O. of the night awards.

Greetings,

LION CLOTHING (LONDON)

Carlos Canti: Who's next. I want to thank my teammates, Johnny Quid, Archie Bell and everyone at Fitness Freakz where we work on our fitness for at least 2.5 hours a day.

Also, some guy Snaggle rock frizzle frazzle won his fight and i am gonna whop his ass. SO bring it on fellow.

Carlos Canti : Ok got some news for all my fans on March 14th I think I will be taking on Bosko something in a title fight and I can tell you now I am really excited for this fight. Cant wait to fight cant wait to defend my belt again and cant wait to whoop this guys butt.

• 2 weeks later...

Carlos Canti : I am about 1 week away from fighting. I got some new teammates I am training with, I havent been doing much different then before, I still work with my main man Johnny Quid, Jose Reyes and some new guys. I am training at LKA working on my fitness and my standup for at least 2.5 hours a day. Everything is going along real smooth, cant wait to fight. Im gonna surprise a lot of people, they seen me fight 5 rounds and just demolish a guy that was 5-0 and then they seen me whoop a guy in less then a minute who was 2-0.

Interviewer: What is your gameplan?

Carlos Canti : My gameplan is basically to just stay on the feet and pick them apart standing up, just beat them up all night. I didnt get to do that last fight because the guy took me down and I took advantage of a opportunity and finished him early. But I am always looking to stand and bang.

Interviewer : If you win what is next?

Carlos Canti : I am just gonna keep moving forward, keep getting better and better and keep training really hard because right now all I want to do is keep winning keep getting better and hopefully get a crack at those top guys in the heavyweight division.

• 1 month later...

Interviewer: Well last time we talk to you, you were right about to fight Bosko Dojavo and he beat your ass. So how do you feel about that fight.

Carlos Canti: I feel same about it. I could have won but didnt pull the trigger. I got hurt and didnt feel comfortable and then got my ass whooped on some more.

Interviewer: Ok next you took on another guy who was really good Jack Ripper and you had him hurt early then made him tap. How you feel about that.

Carlos Canti: Well, I dont really count that fight as anything. He came in with 50 percent energy and I dont know maybe didnt prepare right for the fight.

Interviewer: What is next for you.

Carlos Canti: I am gonna be in the corner of my partner Marc Lucas at WCP tomorrow and then I am trying to lose some weight make the drop to 205. I am too small to be fighting these 265 lb guys. So ill be making that cut im taking some time off to get the weight off then come back to training.