Choke Pancration - Official Smack Talk Thread

Setsuna

You know this fight is getting signed. The #4 bantamweight fighter in the world, fighting up in weight against the #1 featherweight. It's been in the process for a month or so now, and seeing as how both won their last fights, it's a given. I want to give Daikaura some time to recover, so we're looking at roughly mid-late October.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy Cheeseburger is very happy to have his belt back, back to its original owner. Anyways losing it may have been the best thing in his career, you learn from your mistakes. I would like to say now before offered any fights, that Jimmy would like to take about a month off from fighting, the lack of training for him over the 6 months he's been fighting is really starting to show, and he is falling behind for someone of his caliber and experience level. Needless to say he'll be right back ready to defend against anyone CHOKE deems worthy of his thrown.

It's official! October 18th at the Saku Dome. 135 lb CHOKE Champion with a record of 9-0-0, Damage Inc Fighter, Koji Kenjahara will take on 6-0-0 145 lb CHOKE Champ, Eiki Daikaura. This will be for the 145 lb belt. Koji is number 5 at 135 in the World, and Eiki is number 1 at 145.

This fight should be an exciting one!

http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=24711

Micky Elder on his CHOKE Pancration debut:

"Kid Kamamoto is definately a top fighter, and that's why I came to CHOKE, I want to fight the best guys. He gave me one hell of a beating out there, but I was able to withstand it, and eventually get the submission victory. That's my third win in a row, obviously my first in CHOKE, so I just want to continue to fight the top guys and possibly, y'know, get a shot at the 155lb title."

vs. Kid Kamamoto

2:37 of Round 2, winner by way of Submission (Armbar).

Interviewer: Congratulations on your hard fought win against Dak Ishii, your thoughts on the match?

Sonny Jawo: First of all I want to thank , Dak Ishii for a game opponent, my excellent gym Modern Samurai, my sponsor FKN for believing in me, my manager Mr. Vasquez for funding and believing in me also, and my wonderful sparring mates Manny, Pepeng and especially Andres. Andres without you I couldnt have survived the ground game.

My thoughts on the match, I think I still have a lot of improvement to do with my cardio and my takedown defense. Maybe I should improve my striking too cause cant seem to rock Dak.

Interviewer: Any thoughts for your future opponent?

Sonny Jawo: Well, I want to have a match with the champ, Koji Kenjahara and I wish him luck for his upcomming match. Hope, he does not got hurt much because I want him at a 100%. Btw, Mr. Vasquez tells me I need a big raise cause I am worth it.

Haha, that's true, and you do. I never re-negotiate contracts, I want you to be able to see what you can get on the open market. In your case I will though, I'll send over a new contract. Congrats on the win, another decisive performance.

In something completely un-related:

And how about Randy Fredric on this last show? He goes from 3-6, about to be cut, with one fight left on his contract. Gets thrown in the Neoblood tournament at the last second, and wins the whole thing taking out the 3 toughest fighters in the tourney. From the edge of retirement, to a top 10 ranked 155 lb fighter.

Mr. Vasquez: Sonny Jawo deserves his title shot with Koji Kenjahara being the number one contender. I hope the match could happen early next month. Lets pray Koji brings his A game after being mauled by Eiki Daikaura. I am also proud to introduce my newest talent, Pepeng Ondoy who would be fighting at 185lbs. He had an impressive display of 3 QFC victories in less than 2 weeks with only the last one going the distance due to his opponent's "extensive training". Pepeng is ready to knock some skulls and go for the 185 title.

Reporter: "We're here in the parking lot of Takada's Transcendent Training with "Lone Wolf" Buck Norris to discuss his upcoming fight with Takayuki Okubo in the upcoming CHOKE Shine Tour vol.5 in beautiful Tokyo. How have you been doing Buck?"

Buck Norris: "Couldn't be better. Well, I could be richer but that's another deal. *chuckles*..."

Reporter: *chuckles*..."I hear ya! I'm lookin' for more of that myself! Anyway, how do you see the Okubo fight tonight? Okubo has been working out at Damage Inc. and is looking very sharp."

Buck Norris: "...And I'm not? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with Takada's? It's a great gym man."

Reporter: "I didn't mean it like that Buck. I was just..."

Buck Norris: "HAHAHA! I know man, I know...just doin' your job. We're both riding 3 fight win streaks, this one being my second one, and are looking to climb the same tree. Problem is, one of us has to fall. If things go well, he'll be lookin' up and not me."

Reporter: "How do you plan on dealing with his superior ground game. Purple belts aren't easy to deal with."

Buck Norris: "Don't forget his striking ability. Very underrated that guy, but yeah, his ground game is sick. Purple belts can be tapped too though...anyone can be beat. I got a decent ground game, check my past. I've tapped guys out too so it should be very interesting to say the least."

Reporter: "You seem to have a lot of respect for Okubo."

Buck Norris: "He's a warrior...We're all warriors, gladiators...I respect every opponent I have but don't mistake respect for fear. There's a big difference."

Reporter: "There's a lot of rumors around your camp. Specifically surrounding JBomb and his new alliance with Combat Pro, his ties with Convicted Crew, his dispute with Constantine Wakinov, his "mystery fighter" he's been looking at. Is all this distracting to you?"

Buck Norris: "Not at all. They don't call me "Lone Wolf" for nothing. JBomb is a businessman and he's got shit to do. I'm a fighter and I got shit to do. He rarely comes here anymore, with the economy being so bad n' all so his dealings don't usually get back to me all the way up here. He's actually coming out for this fight though. Maybe you can catch him later and get it from the horses mouth?"

Reporter: "Any word on how Sean feels about it?"

Buck Norris: "Ripgut? hahaha! That dude don't give a fuck about nothing but fighting and fucking! He has no clue about business. As long as someone will fight, he'll fight! hahaha...how does Ripgut feel?...hahaha! Good one man! Alright man, I gotta get going. I'll talk to you guys later..."

Reporter: "Thanks Buck." *whispers to cameraman..."let's go see if we can find Ripgut anywhere..."*

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewer: What a dominant performance, Sonny Jawo, your thoughts about that knockout?

Sonny: Well, first of all I want to congratulate my sparring partner and friend, Pepeng Ondoy for an excellent performance in the opening match. Well, I watched the match tapes on Koji's last match and saw a chink in his armor which I exploited. Guess, I had the perfect gameplan. But to you Koji, if and when you want it I will give you a re-match, your still young and have lots of potential to be a much better fighter.

Interviewer: Any thoughts for the future?

Sonny: Well, my goal is to be the number one fighter on my weight class so I am always ready to defend my belt as soon as possible against anyone from awesome strickers or takedown and submission experts. Btw, thank your Mr. Jerryson for the generous contract and to Mr. Vasquez for making it possible. I also give props to my gym , Modern Samurai and to my sponsor!

*We're here at Takada's Gym with Sean Ripgut and Buck Norris.

Both men fought last night in their respective orgs and we wanted to sit down with both men and get their thoughts on

the previous night's events, contracts, Combat Pro and their manager's recent brush with death.*

Reporter: "So Sean, you made your debut last night at Combat Pro Rising Sun 1: A New Dawn. We assume you're happy with your performance?"

Sean Ripgut: "Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with any win but I'm not real thrilled that I didn't finish him off."

Reporter: "Yes, yes, that was grueling to say the least and you look pretty tired."

Sean Ripgut: "Yeah, that took a lot out of me that's for sure."

Reporter: "Well, you did attempt 105 knees to his head and 48 to his body. That's a pretty aggressive gameplan."

Sean Ripgut: "This ain't chess lady. Would you prefer if I went out there and let him knock me out?

I'm aggressive by nature, that's just who Sean Ripgut is

and to try and be anything else is just stupid.

I don't know about numbers or anything. All I know is, I threw everything I had at him and fought him heart, soul and mind.

He took it better than most men could and I have a tremendous amount of respect for that.

Takamura is a Warrior in the truest sense of the word.

Buck Norris: "Either that or you got marshmallows for knees..."

*both men break out in laughter*...

Sean Ripgut: *still laughing*..."That may be true as well asshole...*laughs more*...

hey Buck, why don't you go fuck yourself over there for a minute so I can talk to this reporter? HAHAHAHA!"

*both men continue on with the laughter and insults for a few minutes*...

Reporter: "So what do you guys think of The Combat Pro Empire?"

Buck Norris: "I think it's great. A worldwide team all helping each other to acheive one common goal. It doesn't get much better than that."

Reporter: "And what is that goal exactly?"

Sean Ripgut: "Greatness..."

Reporter: "I see. So do you guys have much interaction with them all?"

Buck Norris: "Not really with the other owners/managers. Obviously we're close with JBomb since he's our manager

and Johnny Karpetinova who runs Combat Pro Rising Sun...who Sean fights for."

Reporter: "You've dealt with Johnny Karpetinova in the past though right?"

Buck Norris: "Yes I have and he's a great guy and an excellent owner.

I know he caught a fraud case and whatnot, lost DMDFC in the process but he manned up, did his time and now he's back."

*Sean Ripgut gets up and walks across the gym*...

Reporter: "Weren't you contracted to DMDFC early in your career?"

Buck Norris: "Yes I was and it was great. I went through some rough times with Pride and Johnny scooped me up and got me back on track.

In fact, when he got busted and lost his org, it was him who put me in touch with James Jerryson, owner of CHOKE Pancration.

James got me signed right away and I just finished out that contract last night."

Reporter: "Speaking of contracts being up, what are your plans for the future? Where do you see yourself fighting? Will you be leaving Tokyo at all?"

Buck Norris: "Well, that's a damn good question. I'm from Las Vegas but I really do like it here in Tokyo so I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

Besides, if I leave Tokyo, Sean might end up burning the place to the ground...*chuckles*...As far as contracts go, CHOKE has already put an offer on the table.

I'm not sure if I wanna stay there or reunite with Karpetinova at Combat Pro Rising Sun. I'm loyal to Johnny but James really did help me out in a pinch."

*Sean Ripgut returns from whatever it was he was doing*...

Sean Ripgut: "You sound like you have some sort of mancrush."...*laughs*...

Buck Norris: "Fuck you asshole. You know exactly what I'm talkin' about."

Sean Ripgut: "Pussy..."...*lauhgs harder*...

Reporter: "So are you gonna go to the highest bidder? How are you planning to decide?"

Buck Norris: "I don't know. I might call my dad and see what he thinks."

Sean Ripgut: *in little girl voice*..."Ooooh...my daddy's Chuck Norris...maybe I should call him?...ooooh..."

*Buck slaps Sean across the mouth and the two angrily jump up and go nose to nose for what seems an eternity...then begin to laugh like hyenas on whippits*...

Buck Norris: "This dude is such a dick, hahaha."

Sean Ripgut: "Just fucking sign to Rising Sun already. The fuck are you waiting for?"

Buck Norris: "It's not that easy Sean. CHOKE has a stacked Welterweight division and I'm part of that but CPRS is on the rise and I wouldn't mind helping Johnny bring it up."

Reporter: "wow...no lack of confidence in this room. So..."

Sean Ripgut: *completely ignoring the interviewer*..."The dude makes you fight 3 times in a month, pretty much no training and then

sets you up with a trap fight that you lose and you wanna stay?

Fuck that shit...I'd be out quick."

Reporter: "Trap fight?"

Sean Ripgut: "Yeah...it's when you're on the come up and then you have to fight below you.

Especially when the guy below you is pretty decent. See, if he wins, he gains a lot because he beat someone above him but if you win, it doesn't help you out much because he's below.

He has more to gain and less to lose...trap fight."

Reporter: "But can't you just win it anyway?"

Buck Norris: "YES!...don't listen to my ubermacho friend here. Nobody made me fight that often, nobody made me take a trap fight...I did it all myself.

I could've said no but I didn't want to. I don't like to. Besides, James has put a very nice offer up, probably some sort of reward for my efforts."

Sean Ripgut: "You're stupid."

Buck Norris: "Shut up."

Reporter: "Did either of you hear about the shootout in L.A.?"

Sean Ripgut: "Way to change the subject."

Buck Norris: "Yeah, i read about it."

Reporter: "Any thoughts?"

Buck Norris: "Well, JBomb is getting close to the edge by doing business with Convicted but it seems they got things handled out there...for now.

Hopefully he don't get in too much trouble."

Sean Ripgut: "JBomb is in good hands out there in L.A. and he always has Vegas to fall back on...look, I gotta get goin'.

I need some sleep and a massage so I'm gonna take off. That okay?"

Reporter: "Yeah, I got enough. Let's wrap this up. You guys have a good night."

Buck Norris: "You too."

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewer: Hello there champ, thank you for allowing us to interview you in your down-time from training. Are your ready for your title match against Bada Bing?

Sonny Jawo: Well, I have been training hard for this match. This is the match I have been preparing for a long time. To be considered the best in the bantam weight division. Imagine the last Pride bantam weight champion and the number one bantam weight in the world versus the best bantam weight of all time and the Choke champion. This will be a wild one.

Interviewer: What will be your gameplan be for this epic match?

Sonny: Well, as Choke's has publicly stated that I have only been taken down around 5 times in over 50 attempts. I plan to keep on standing and striking until I knock him out. Focus on my strenghts and hide my weaknesses.

Interviewer: How about your thoughts on the addition of the Pride fighters in Choke's roster?

Sonny: Man, that is a good move. Imagine there are lots of dream matches that will be on the works. Especially in the stacked bantam weight division where we could have around 4-6 top ten in the division after the 27th. Then, there will be lots of great contenders for my title and hopefully move me to my next goal.

Interviewer: Which is?

Sonny: To be the best P4P fighter in the world.

Interviewer: Thanks for your time. :yeahright:

Bada Bing: Sonny can talk all he wants about his previous opponents and their failed takedown attempts. The fact is that Sonny hasn't ever fought anyone with takedowns like mine. I'm the #1 135lb in the world for a reason and I'm here to stay. I'm one dimensional because it works. Try all you want, nobody can stop my takedowns. When the day comes that someone is able to stop my takedowns for an entire fight then I will gladly give them all the respect in the world. They deserve it. Unfortunately, I don't think this white belt here is the one to do it, I see a quick and painful tap from the champ.

Sonny Jawo: I lost to the better man tonight, Bada Bing got tremendous takedowns. I ho pe to bounce back from this loss and maybe challenge him in the future. Well, time for more training. :training2:

Hitsomiru Tamaka gets ahold of a mic after his 3-round destruction of Jarkko. "Yuki, Yuuukkkkiiii, where are you?" He finds Yuki in the crowd, and points at him "You took care of Jarkko in a minute, so i give much respect to you, I picked him apart over 3 rounds, i say we now meet in the ring, and see whose better. I need to fight no more scrubs, what i want his a real challenge, and i think you are perfect candidate. If you not afraid, you get James Jerryson to arrange that match and lets find out who is better fighter!"

*grins* you know Joel, i should make a wager with you=) I will, Yuki goes acrossed the street to a friendly org i know, I lose, then Tamaka wears a shirt saying Yuki beat his ass, or something, lol=)

• 4 weeks later...

Sonny Jawo: In the spirits of the holidays, we promise to give until it hurts.

Pepeng Ondoy: Yes, we promise to keep on giving to Hitsomiru Tamaka and Bobo Plata until it hurts

Sonny Jawo: Yes, we will also give them gift cards at the nearest hospital from the arena.

Pepeng Ondoy: Hope you won't to use all it up.

Pepeng Ondoy and Sonny Jawo: Happy Holidays!!!