Choke Pancration - Official Smack Talk Thread

Setsuna

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interviewer: You look in phenomenal shape, Sonny Jawo. So what have you been up to?

Sonny Jawo: Well, I have been training in a new gym and my manager(who has acquired VIP this January) has added a couple of sparring partners to improve my skills which focuses on my strenghts and try to counter some bad training habits. Finally, I will be challenging Bada Bing for his title.

Interviewer: So are you prepared for your rematch with Bada Bing and for the bantamweight title?

Sonny Jawo: I hope so, because with a champ like Bing you can never be really prepared. He has a lot of stamina and great takedown offense which he will surely use to his advantage. His grappling and submission is second to none and thats why he is the best bantamweight around.

Interviewer: So what will be your gameplan?

Sonny Jawo: Well, it is quite obvious that I have to stand and strike. When it comes to striking I am the best bantamweight in the world. I apologize to the fans for not finishing my last 2 opponents, I was just not motivated enough. But now, with my eye focus towards the best in the world and the title within reach, I will show extreme aggression.

Interviewer: Thank you for your time.

Sonny Jawo: Its a pleasure. I have some more training to do. :training2:

• 2 weeks later...

Interviewer: Congratulations, what a tremendous knockout! It seems all your preparation has paid off.

Sonny Jawo: Yes, that was my greatest and most memorable win so far. I have now avenged my only lost. I have prepared a long time to fight Bada Bing again and concentrated to train to fight him again thats why I have been so unfocused in my past fights.

Interviewer: Whats next for Sonny Jawo?

Sonny Jawo: Defend my title against all comers. Well, after being ranked the number one bantamweight and the 15 p4p, I plan to be the best p4p in the world. Everyone is invited in the after party, later.

:smile_anim:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sonny Jawo: Big J vs. Dick part 2, is a couple of days from now. On October 2, 2009, Big J vs. Dick, part 1 was a total domination victory for me. So will things change after 5 months, ...wait for it.... not!!! The belt is staying here with the best damn bantamweight.