HUGE New Problem with clothing

Manfred

As you might remember, when the feature was added that linked the clothing company from the fighters profile, I noticed something. If you deleted the item from your existing store database, the link took you to http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=0.

So I started keeping all my custom skins. I had well over 100 products. With the new re-arrangement tool, I decided to go ahead and delete some of the more standard skins and only keep the more creative ones. I recently did skins for a VIP's 10 fighters (about a week ago). He PM'd me saying some of the designs are now flat out missing from the profile. It's only the ones that I have deleted.

AN EXAMPLE

Even stranger, I deleted the upper half on one guy but missed deleting the lower half and now the shorts show up in the T-Shirt section. THIS GUY

Also, the item name is missing from the Weekly Finances page now.

However, this appears to be the case with recent items only because skins that I made for my own guys over a month ago still show on the profile even though I deleted them yesterday also.

This is a major problem, IMO. Guys sometimes buy skins by the dozen to get a better price. Others wear them only for fights and use cheap clothes for training so they last longer.

Did you ever have any actual sales with these ones that have disappeared? I was cleaning up a load of products yesterday that had never been sold that are now deleted, so I guess that might be it... I didn't think about the possibility that they'd been gifted to someone.

edit - I just looked up what that fighter is wearing and th designs have been completely deleted, so we can't get them back I'm afraid. Apologies if that is what happened.

These were actual sales as recently as the 30th. (the ones I linked)

Some other were created and gifted yesterday, but I only deleted a few of those. They are for a tourney and the org owner prepaid me for them.

From the Weekly Sales

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_EmkFkLap12U/S0SuMjuhx5I/AAAAAAAABZU/7vp8hti9MGE/s400/Glitch.jpg

Assuming you are talking about the VFC shorts and t-shirts Manny, mine are still in transit, but it shows up as being in transit on the possessions page.

OK. Well apologies again then. It's nothing to do with the sorting tool, I was just trying to clean up some unused products. It was meant to only delete stuff which was designed but never had any stock ordered, but I guess there's an error in the code somewhere. I can't see it for the life of me, looking at it now, but I'll write in some extra checks.

Unfortunately though, unless you know what the image was, including the 4545034534 type thing at the end, then we can't actually get it back. How many are we talking about?

Thinking about it, I can give it a go if you give me a list of the exact product names. I can try fishing through the backups.