I've got a question

NeverGiveUp

Is it worth paying for the VIP on this site?

Im going to give it a test run on not being VIP before I ever make my decision, but it almost seems unfair to even try this if we do not have VIP. Like I said im gonna give this a try without VIP for a little while.

And another question involving this is if i did get VIP...I could make my own fight league, right? Now do I have to have some sorta program to make all the banners and stuff like that?

Are there any programs that I need to get if I'd want to run my own fighting league, or gym, or clothing, like involving designs and stuff?

Note already answered you. If you want to create any graphics, you'll need Photoshop or the like. If you don't have it, there are people on the forums that will make stuff for you...just have to pay them.

Some people say it is worth getting VIP just for the Tycoon Assistant. I disagree, I don't think it's a massive improvement over just keeping a spreadsheet.

But factor in getting six more fighters and getting to run your own company, and it's a great deal. If you spend even fifteen minutes a day on this site, it's well worth paying less than ten cents a day for those features. I got VIP last night and I am already loving the expanded gameplay.

I have played many Management games that have Basic and Premium (VIP) features. This is the only game that I've paid for the VIP and it is absolutely worth it. The Assistant, Fight Scout Tool, Class Size Visibility, and running a Company are awesome.

Before opening a company, do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions. You don't want to risk your VIP if your loan defaults.

PhotoShop is the industry standard for graphic design, but it is an expensive program. There are other imaging programs out there, I use a free one called PhotoPlus 6. It has layers, like PhotoShop and requires a little knowledge to navigate, but fully functional. All of my designs are from this program :)

Of course, you can always pay people (like myself ;) ) to do designs.

Good luck!

Mike

The guy above point out exactly what I had to say. It's a great feature and I enjoy it a lot. I've convinced my brother to get it and he's not disapointed since.

Is it worth paying for the VIP on this site?

Im going to give it a test run on not being VIP before I ever make my decision, but it almost seems unfair to even try this if we do not have VIP. Like I said im gonna give this a try without VIP for a little while.

And another question involving this is if i did get VIP...I could make my own fight league, right? Now do I have to have some sorta program to make all the banners and stuff like that?

if you get vip its worth it even if you dont make a org or a biz comp coz of the extra features you get and being abul to create up to 10 fighters on vip its well well worth at lest a 3month vip to try it out.

It's like having a brand new black and white tv....sure if that's all you ever saw it's awesome. BUT if you get a giant flatscreen plasma tv with extended cable do you think you could ever go back to the black and white tv with rabbit ears?

That might be a bit of a stretch but you get the point. :mf_popcorn1:

Oh wait a minute, I never answered the question...YES!

On a similar note I need to renew although I've still got a 100 or so days left but I don't want to forget and get caught with my pants down....I'm not going anywhere so I might as well do it right now. :pootling: Well, not right this second but sooooon.

If you have even the slighest interest towards the game it's veeery much worth it! Get it already. =)

agreed, I played for a little while without it and it was alright. having the extra VIP features makes it much more enjoyable. I played with VIP for a few weeks before starting a company, just in case you are worried about flopping with a company and losing VIP.

Couldn't agree more, the VIP is well worth the extra money. I think i was on here for a week until I upgraded. As for starting a company, follow the advice given above, and don't rush in. Read everything you can find on companies in the forums, and in the wiki. Once you've done that, you should sign up to chat and get to know the guys across there.