Adriana's Secret

Adriana's Secret has the best muscle training supplement available. I guarantee results guys. Get some quick. I put everything I possibly could into this product so it would be the best out there. Now I need you all to buy it or I'll go under and this great product will vanish. So buy yours now! I promise results with a top notch product. So check out Adriana's Secret in Rio.

Since everyone else is putting up their quality ratings, I'll throw mine out there too. 147 ....yes, I said one hundred and fourty seven.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adriana's Secret has the best muscle training supplement available. I guarantee results guys. Get some quick. I put everything I possibly could into this product so it would be the best out there. Now I need you all to buy it or I'll go under and this great product will vanish. So buy yours now! I promise results with a top notch product. So check out Adriana's Secret in Rio.

I'm trying it this week and will report back with results.

I tried it out for my weight lifting session this afternoon, and well, let me just say I wish you would have kept this a secret.

I can't afford to keep it a secret stack :P I gotta sell these Stud Muffins or I'll go under

The new shipment arrives today!! Keep yourselves in touch as the day goes on. Stud Muffins should be in stock sometime in the late afternoon. Thank you all for your patience. As a display of gratitude to our customers, Stud Muffins will be on sale for $80 thru friday until midnight cst. Thats $20 bucks off our normal price! I guarantee its worth $100, so you don't wanna pass up a chance to get it for $80!!! Remember to visit Adriana's Secret in Rio soon!

Who ever replies first and doesn't own their own nutrition company will get a free box of Stud Muffins!! Good Luck!! Stop reading and start posting :P

of course its made with Stevia! We'd never put refined sugar in our products. Not to mention how much sweeter Stevia is than all those terrible refined sugars.

whats up night owls, the first person to reply to this that doesn't sell their own muscle supplement will get a free batch of Stud Muffins. Hurry and post! Seriously, if you keep reading this, you're just taking the chance of someone else posting before you because you're still reading this text about how you should be posting right now and not reading this because if you stop reading and post a reply before anyone else you'll get that free batch of Stud Muffins!!!! You know you want the best muscle supplement available, and even better than just having it; it'd be free! Stop reading, start posting! Win some Stud Muffins while you can!

Try the muffins. I did but my fighter is too drained to use them and it would be a waste. If they're crap I won't respond because anybody can say something bad especially a competitor but if they're good, which I think they probably are I'll be the first one to say so...go for it guys. Free sups can't be beat.

Good luck with the Muffins guys.

Dunno how to post the pictures like everyone else does of their pops, buut..!

1 Day of training..YES 1 day. With 1 Weights session and No Training in the PM with Stud Muffins and my fighter went from Woeful to Feeble.

And that was his very first day training ever. Crazy gains so far. Props

Dunno how to post the pictures like everyone else does of their pops, buut..!

1 Day of training..YES 1 day. With 1 Weights session and No Training in the PM with Stud Muffins and my fighter went from Woeful to Feeble.

And that was his very first day training ever. Crazy gains so far. Props

the " Muffin Method " is insane 2 days on the muffins and went from competent to respectable !!!! fighter does have good conditioning also . starting more muffin sessions tommorow with guys with less cardio to see if it makes a difference , but i dont think it will. please dont laugh at me but i am a muffin man !!!!!! lol all my guys have bought them and i hope they all get the same results. thanks jose