Inactive Org Owners

politude

One of my fighters is basically trapped for the next month and then some. He is in the QSFC in Helsinki, and I'm gonna assume the guy in charge is either a)not here anymore or B) doesn't really know what he is doing. The dude has not been online since the 1st, and only has 2 cards set up for the future, the one my fighter is on is in 2 days.

However, on my contract page, my inactivity clause is set at 35, yet my fighter has not had a fight in 37 days so far, and will finally end the dry-spell at 39. I can't quit because I still have 1 fight on his deal, and he outgrew his contract, and is out of a gym right now because the money is low.

What can I do in this case, the release from the org button isn't there because he has a fight booked against a guy who he has beaten before (yes, I needed the money). And the inactivity will drop back down to 0, making my fighter stranded for 35 days, and not being able to train during a good 30% of that time.

There's nothing you can do since QSFC manager is actually active at least once a week so you'll just have to wait it out.

It's sort of weird that he has one of the oldest orgs in Helsinki yet it is outhyped by many of the newer ones. I guess that's what happens when you only run events once in a blue moon and consequently bleed talent.