Who is next to fight Jin Sen?

Guest nunnker

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next challenger for Jin Sen's belt?

• Norman Ewert
    • Zaru Kayne
    • Paolo Mendez
    • Andrew Carter
    • Franjy Izgrate
    • Other

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is entitled to anything, I just dont like the fact he is bashing org's and acts like he's god's gift to MMA, cause he got lucky and created a good fighter. Now shut the f*** up, and leave this thread alone. It's over.

Signing off,

The Roid Raged Retard

LOL

Well this topic has changed. Jin Sen will fight Ewart in my opinion .

Next time people, Remember what the topic heading is. Handle this in the UEC smack talk thread, and bash on a "non elite" Org? UEC has contenders that a lot of top orgs dream of having by the way. New Topic though.

Gerlach Rutger.

you know what Gerlach is a beast. there are surely nicer places than being stuck under Gerlach - him rubbing you with his sweaty body etc. ;).

tell you what ... AFC approached me about having their LHW-champ face Jin also .. Rogerio Dos Santos ... ranked nr.4 .. Gerlach is nr. 3 .. in a perfect world i think itd be great if you guys could set that match up and the winner gets Jin and hell Jin might as well fly out to you - in the meantime i guess its Ewart up there :). theres another 16-day-injury coming for sure ^^ .. but Jin doesnt mind dropping the ball to any of those guys. Jin was never supposed to go 15-0 or something, he just promises to put up a fight against anybody and thats what he wants to continue.

you know what Gerlach is a beast. there are surely nicer places than being stuck under Gerlach - him rubbing you with his sweaty body etc. ;).

tell you what ... AFC approached me about having their LHW-champ face Jin also .. Rogerio Dos Santos ... ranked nr.4 .. Gerlach is nr. 3 .. in a perfect world i think itd be great if you guys could set that match up and the winner gets Jin and hell Jin might as well fly out to you - in the meantime i guess its Ewart up there :). theres another 16-day-injury coming for sure ^^ .. but Jin doesnt mind dropping the ball to any of those guys. Jin was never supposed to go 15-0 or something, he just promises to put up a fight against anybody and thats what he wants to continue.

I think Gerlach Rutger would be happy to fight Rogerio dos Santos. After all, he did just take his #3 spot. :P

Well, let's try to keep it on topic for Syn, Franky and Jin Sen.

To address, briefly, the other stuff. It's a little funny because UEC and CFC work together a little bit. Whenever I get guys asking for CFC contracts that don't meet our threshold for new fighters, I usually try to direct them Schim's way.

Furthermore, Wand Vov is a former CFC fighter who I think may have originally went over to UEC to get some more experience, etc and it just never worked out for him to come back. No biggie. He's a solid fighter. Schim and I have talked about him coming over for a big fight at various times, but the problem has always been a combination of timing and the fact that the CFC is so deep at LHW and Wand's ranking hasn't always been commensurate with a chance to fight one of our top guys.

Anyhow, something will happen at some point.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Syn related programming.

well whats pedro's thoughts on a match with Wahoo

I'm going to try and sign him to MIFC, thats my thoughts :P

Nice fighter, good nickname

But he would need to improve his striking before he can beat Guerrero in my opinion cause it would be hard for him to take the fight to the ground. Would be an interesting fight for sure.

I'm going to try and sign him to MIFC, thats my thoughts :P

Nice fighter, good nickname

But he would need to improve his striking before he can beat Guerrero in my opinion cause it would be hard for him to take the fight to the ground. Would be an interesting fight for sure.

quack quack