Cardio coaches

*EDIT* Meant to say Conditioning coaches for circuit training, not cardio

I know it may sound stupid at first because cardio is the most important physical skill in my opinion, but it seems like now it's useless to have it in many elite gyms. Lately there have been numerous gyms that focus strictly on cardio that cost as low as $30. Why would fighters pay $600 to train cardio when they can join another gym and pay $30 for the same results.

On a side note I think it's definitely better to join specialized gyms (KO Central in Los Angeles) rather than ones that do everything. Could this be a new era in gyms?

As a Gym owner you offer the cardio sessions for free. You have no costs involved for your gym. On the other hand, you can not ban the cardio training from your gym.... You missunderstood the whole concept or used a wrong vocabulary in your post.

I think you should read the wiki again concerning training and cardio.

Next you should visit some fighter building threads and learn why cardio is cheap and easy to train.

You have to do some hours of reading in the noob section I think.

I know it may sound stupid at first because cardio is the most important physical skill in my opinion, but it seems like now it's useless to have it in many elite gyms. Lately there have been numerous gyms that focus strictly on cardio that cost as low as $30. Why would fighters pay $600 to train cardio when they can join another gym and pay $30 for the same results.

On a side note I think it's definitely better to join specialized gyms (KO Central in Los Angeles) rather than ones that do everything. Could this be a new era in gyms?

Conditioning coaches are only used for Circuit Training which works all your physical attributes. Cardio is a coach-less activity that is only affected by the condition of the equipment.

In the game, there is no such thing as a 'Cardio Coach'. Cardio/Weights/Yoga and Sparring can be done at any Gym and do not use a Coach.

I believe that you are referring to Circuit Training which increases ALL of your Physical Skills. If you can find a Gym with 150 Elite CT Coaches with Class Sizes 5 or less for $30, please show me. I may need to relocate.

btw... there are Gyms with 150 Elite CT Coaches that cost a LOT less than $600, click the link in my signature for one example.

Good luck!

Mike

In the game, there is no such thing as a 'Cardio Coach'. Cardio/Weights/Yoga and Sparring can be done at any Gym and do not use a Coach.

I believe that you are referring to Circuit Training which increases ALL of your Physical Skills. If you can find a Gym with 150 Elite CT Coaches with Class Sizes 5 or less for $30, please show me. I may need to relocate.

btw... there are Gyms with 150 Elite CT Coaches that cost a LOT less than $600, click the link in my signature for one example.

Good luck!

Mike

My gym in Sydney (http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=628) is $45 a week with a 150 CT coach, with class sizes between 5-8 on most sessions. On an unrelated note, does anyone know if there's a way around increasing my upkeep budget without having to increase my fees to $50 or more? Or now that I have a coach do I have to increase my fees to $50 a week if I want to be able to increase my upkeep? This seems like a glitch to me - anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Arran

My gym in Sydney (http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=628) is $45 a week with a 150 CT coach, with class sizes between 5-8 on most sessions. On an unrelated note, does anyone know if there's a way around increasing my upkeep budget without having to increase my fees to $50 or more? Or now that I have a coach do I have to increase my fees to $50 a week if I want to be able to increase my upkeep? This seems like a glitch to me - anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Arran

I'm pretty sure the next time you do an update, it's going to require you raise the gym fee to $50. And I also expect that it's not a glitch, but an intentional programming decision.

So, circuit training does or doesn't improve conditioning?

it will improve conditioning, but not as fast as straight cardio with a strong stamina supp. CT improves all physical skills i.e Agility, Flexibility, Speed, Strenght, Conditioning, Balance. Low classes are key when training CT as well as a good Recovery supp

Edit: Beat me to it

I'm pretty sure the next time you do an update, it's going to require you raise the gym fee to $50. And I also expect that it's not a glitch, but an intentional programming decision.

I remember that I had similar problems with my cardio gym, my fees were 30$, couldn't raise the upkeep budget on wednesday and thursday, but other days just fine. But I think when I hired a coach, I could change upkeep budget when I wanted even with fees under 50$. Not sure though.