New city

admin

What city would you like to see added to the game?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which city?

• Paris (France)
    • Curitiba (Brazil)
    • Cape Town (South Africa)
    • Sydney (Australia)
    • Los Angeles (USA)
    • Milan (Italy)
    • Dubai (UAE)
    • Manila (Philippines)
    • Madrid (Spain)
    • New York (USA)

This thread serves as a test as to who is reading threads before posting.

ahahaha indead!

but despite of that, i want to talk on topic.

i think it would be cool to see a city in africa. Would be cool to have all the continents included.

But im not in a hurry. Maybe we can keep it in minde for the next time a city will be opened

ahahaha indead!

but despite of that, i want to talk on topic.

i think it would be cool to see a city in africa. Would be cool to have all the continents included.

But im not in a hurry. Maybe we can keep it in minde for the next time a city will be opened

i like that answer

Citys shouldn't be added to the game simply because MMA just got sanctioned there, or because you feel like it would be nice for you... citys should be added to the game because they make sense and fix the current hub issues the ingame globe has... there must be a move that turns Asia into a real secondary hub to match the likes of the Americas ... adding random Hawaiian citys, Mexico and or more Canadian citys doesn't do a damn thing to fix the global hub issue...

And this thread should stay dead in anycase.

damn dude i just posted what i did because i wanted to, why the hell you even posting anything anyway if you think this thread is dead ,DUDE YOU IS A TRIP, LOL THE MORE CITYS THE THE MORE PEOPLE AND THE MORE MONEY THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME MAKES U EVER THOUGHT OF THAT .

damn dude i just posted what i did because i wanted to, why the hell you even posting anything anyway if you think this thread is dead ,DUDE YOU IS A TRIP, LOL THE MORE CITYS THE THE MORE PEOPLE AND THE MORE MONEY THE MAKERS OF THIS GAME MAKES U EVER THOUGHT OF THAT .

no, increasing the number of cities does nothing for the number of VIP users. It actually makes it HARDER for the existing VIPs to have a successful business. Fighters are too spread out. We've been thru this several times. if you had been around long enough, you'd already know

Bergen, Norway. We have guys like Avon and me!

I seriously believe that we need a city closer to Sydney, though. Bankok is fairly close, and it's a Thai city. Would make sense.

Bergen, Norway. We have guys like Avon and me!

I seriously believe that we need a city closer to Sydney, though. Bankok is fairly close, and it's a Thai city. Would make sense.

Please if anything make it a city close to Sydney.

I would like to have one location that fighters could never move to or from, with a one fighter per manager limit at this location.

Possible name suggestions: The Moon, Mars or Atlantis. Yes, this is a serious suggestion.

(Also, I don't think it's a much worse idea to resurrect an old new city thread than to start a new one, even if the poll options are outdated.)