New city

admin

What city would you like to see added to the game?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which city?

• Paris (France)
    • Curitiba (Brazil)
    • Cape Town (South Africa)
    • Sydney (Australia)
    • Los Angeles (USA)
    • Milan (Italy)
    • Dubai (UAE)
    • Manila (Philippines)
    • Madrid (Spain)
    • New York (USA)

Other suggestions welcome.

I want to add another city just to check that the process of adding a city works fine in terms of travel, gym creation etc. I'll do this in the last few days of beta but the city will remain in the game from official opening.

EDIT - Montreal has been added but feel free to keep voting for other cities because we'll add another one as soon as these 6 get busy / full.

Yeah, I guess Holland would be pretty cool... I think it would be a good idea to have somewhere in a different timezone though. At the moment we've got two cities in roughly the same timezone as Holland (London and St Pete). That's why I think I'd prefer somewhere around Asia / Australasia or Africa for the next one.

Plus if we did Holland I don't know how I'd fit it on the map :D (jk, it wouldn't be a problem, I'm sure).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Chicago's not getting enough credit, sure I'm Biased from being from there but GREAT fighters have come from there and its a huge MMA community down there, lots of MMA fighters have come from there, Stephen Bonnar, Matt hughes (Well close to it) and the list goes on, I think Chicago would be a great new town, besides, who doesn't want to come out of the town that made the the biggest and longest UFC title holder to this day. (Hughes)

I would Like to have Bosnia here but i think Bosnia is not so popular but if you like you can put it in Bosna ( Sarajevo /Zenica/ Jajce) one of these 3 citys.

But i think the all ideas are good Holland and Thailand are very good or Brazil BJJ^^ would be also good.

Should add another canadian city out west... Vancouver, Calgary, or Edmonton.... i'm pretty sure most canadians would like to live outside of quebec lol...

Minnesota would be good as well as anywhere in florida....Portland maybe

Portland would please me, but it's pretty damn close to LV, but that would make travel cheaper

Portland, OR FTMFW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
honolulu, hawaii =) http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1760/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1760-9357.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9845/84305708.jpg

Abu Dhabi.

Toronto should be a city for this game cause mma can happen here now. Since i started playing this game i've always wanted toronto. Hopefully in the near future Toronto will happen.

Citys shouldn't be added to the game simply because MMA just got sanctioned there, or because you feel like it would be nice for you... citys should be added to the game because they make sense and fix the current hub issues the ingame globe has... there must be a move that turns Asia into a real secondary hub to match the likes of the Americas ... adding random Hawaiian citys, Mexico and or more Canadian citys doesn't do a damn thing to fix the global hub issue...

And this thread should stay dead in anycase.