Agility, Speed, and Balance training

Not sure precisely what physical gains you'll make from sparring, but footwork training or shadow boxing might be a cool option to focus on your agility/speed/balance.

Not sure precisely what physical gains you'll make from sparring, but footwork training or shadow boxing might be a cool option to focus on your agility/speed/balance.

+1

On the other hand I don't want the training to be as fast as you can do now for cardio or strenght. It would result everyone to have wonderful physicals in every aspect. ;P

Instead of speeding up the rate at which agility, speed and balance pop. I think cardio and strength should be slowed down. I think they all increase just fine with circuit training. That being said I wouldnt mind seeing the ability to focus your weight training added.

I would add several options of weight training just like in real life. When you choose weights you would also choose the type of weight training : heavy/low reps (similiar to what we currently have would pop strength first and speed secondary) light/high reps (pops more agility, speed secondary, balance secondary, strength third) explosive/plyometrics (pops speed and balance, agility secondary and strength seconday.

cardio and strength pop TOO fast. they could stand to be slowed down a bit.

I dont want to leave my gym because all my other skills are poping at a rate i can live with. i only have prob with those 3.

+1 to the shadowboxing idea