Oprichnik FC - Official Smack Talk Thread

D

Hey chief, something must be done about security services at OPFC, here's an outtake from Annihilation 8 :

On his way into the cage it seems that Vladimir Zenin has been attacked by a crazed fan! It looks like it might have been the just bleed guy! Luckily Vladimir Zenin seems to be OK! I thought that lunatic was in prison!?

http://i31.tinypic.com/nw07dk.jpg

Both of those guys are dangerous!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey chief, something must be done about security services at OPFC, here's an outtake from Annihilation 8 :

On his way into the cage it seems that Vladimir Zenin has been attacked by a crazed fan! It looks like it might have been the just bleed guy! Luckily Vladimir Zenin seems to be OK! I thought that lunatic was in prison!?

http://i31.tinypic.com/nw07dk.jpg

Both of those guys are dangerous!

Wow, sounds like you need to beef up the posse that walks you down to cageside.

:shades:

Of course, I can also employ Oprichnik FC's special and very own secretive "Oprichniki security detail," just like Ivan the Terrible did. That way I can ensure that it never, ever happens again. Maybe I can just release some flyers into the audience describing the history of what the Oprichniki were all about . . . .

:injured:

Boria Dragonov ready to continue winning ways.

We caught up with Dragonov leaving the gym with his sparring partner, the former 145 lbs number one contender Foster Barkley. We asked him about his knock out power and his ground game.

"I'm just here to put on a good show, as long as I win I could care less how it happens. Obviously I like to knock people out, you can see that by how long my last two fights have gone. If some one can get me on my back, I'll go with the flow and do what it takes to win. People say I'm one dimensional and that dosen't bother me at all, I'm a great wrestler and I can take anyone down. I also train with a guy who is one of the best ground guys in the 145 lb division, so no I'm not scared of going to the ground. I'm just going to do what I need to do to win. The last two guys I fought made it easy for me, I hope I can have a fight last more then a few seconds so people can see that I am a complete fighter. I hope to prove that at Hell on Earth when I take on Nemanja Tosic, hopefully he comes prepared and we can have a great match. After a few more fights I hope to be hearing my name when it comes to talking title fights, that's a while off so I'll just stick to training and giving the crowd a good fight."

A Lecherous Drunk in Russia

or

My New Gig Covering the OPFC

by Tom Hunter

OK, creampuffs.

Tommy S. Hunter here for Caged Beast magazine. I just got assigned to OPFC as the beat reporter. Couldn't get PRIDE

or Synchronicity. NOOOO. They send me to goddam Russia to cover an org I can barely pronounce, for chrissake.

OK, to be fair -- which doesn't happen often -- this Oprichnik outfit is currently ranked #1 in St. Pete. Come to find out, they're actually #11 in the world. Maybe they aren't a bunch of fluffers after all.

OK, all pleasantries aside. Here's what jumps out at me:

* They got a coupla weight classes that are chock full of some bad M.F.s. I'm thinking 265, 205, 185, 170, hell even 155 and to some extent, 145. They got some brothers that can throw down. Now I see why most orgs dont even go 265+ or 135. Mostly chumps, from what I can see.

* I've been watching tape. A lot of tape. Me, a carton of unfiltered Camels, a case of Kamchatka vodka [horrible

goddam swill], and my roach-infested 18 x 24 efficiency apartment with a busted heater overlooking the Neva River. Middle of July and it's 51 degrees. Sitting at a rickety card table watching a 19-inch TV that's older than my daughter. She's in middle school.

So who has impressed me? Well, for one, Enrique Sandoval. Cocky little bastard. I love him. He's 5-0 and hasn't fought in three weeks. What the hell you waiting for, Fyodor? Give the kid a damn fight. Oh wait, that's right. The rest of the division is shite. Or a bunch of mommy-loving virgins with two fights to their name. I feel bad for the kid. Romanovich, get some talent in there or you're gonna lose the kid, for god's sake.

Who else? Dominic Harris, 205. 5-0 in a tough division. He's given Nikolai Drago and Riessig Slade their only losses. You have to be a bad man to dominate the best of OPFC's 205ers. But Dominic, get out a notebook and write this down . . . . go ahead, I'll wait . . . OK, ready? Finish a flippin' fight! You're 5-0 without a single freaking KO or sub to your name. Quit puttin' it in the judges hands, and embrace your inner killer or your shiny new belt is going bye bye.

But the main dude I've got a major bromance with is that big sonofabitch Ivan Dostojevskij, 5-0 in the 265 division. Why is he top dog? Well for one, the 265 class is brutal. He's won all five of his matches inside OPFC, none of this quick fight bullshit. Plus, he's had a grand total of one -- 1 -- fight go past the first round. He can twist you up into a knot [ask "stretch armstrong" Filthy McNasty] of he can put his heel through your eyesocket [just ask Vladamir Drago]. He's the new champ. Maybe I oughta send all this film I got to some of you chumps to study. Learn from the best, kids.

OK, that's it for now. My deadline is in 10 minutes and I've got to take a nasty shit. This Kamchatka and beet root soup diet is gonna be bloody murder.

Oh yeah, one more thing. If you have problems with any of the stuff I write, put your letter into an envelope addressed to me, care of the Oktyabrskaya Hotel, St Petersburg Russia 191036, and then crumple it up and stuff it up your ass. Cuz I dont care. And don't go whining to that Romanovich blowhard. He has as much control over me as I have over the Russian mob.

Next time I go after some of the dead weight in the org.

I did say the that the 3 round championship bout was no issue since it was never going to last that long, and after a brutal KO Ivan stands on top of the HW division, 5-0 - who´s next?

My man Vladimir "The DeVirginizer" Arlovski is next. You haven't fought even close to his caliber yet and he will take your belt. He hasn't had a fight go 2 minutes into the first round and is 4-0 with 4 knockouts. Good luck.

My man Vladimir "The DeVirginizer" Arlovski is next. You haven't fought even close to his caliber yet and he will take your belt. He hasn't had a fight go 2 minutes into the first round and is 4-0 with 4 knockouts. Good luck.

They are both very good fighters, obviously. Dostojevkij has much more impressive record though, defeating opponents with 9-3 combined record. Arlovski's opponents were weak 3-6 combined. But stylewise, i would still go with Arlovski. He is an aggressive striker with good power, and Ivan's chin hasn't been proven yet. Arlovski seems to have two major weaknesses, but i doubt, that Dostojevskij will be able to exploit it.

They are both very good fighters, obviously. Dostojevkij has much more impressive record though, defeating opponents with 9-3 combined record. Arlovski's opponents were weak 3-6 combined. But stylewise, i would still go with Arlovski. He is an aggressive striker with good power, and Ivan's chin hasn't been proven yet. Arlovski seems to have two major weaknesses, but i doubt, that Dostojevskij will be able to exploit it.

I wouldn't say his weaknesses are major. He's currently in intense training to shore up any significant weaknesses that may exist though in preparation for the presumed title shot. I can say that he's excited for the opportunity and promises to put on an exciting show.

OPFC Fyodor Romanovich has released a statement:

"Fighters should get used to Mr Hunter's combatative writing style. He loves to agitate any organization he is covering as much as possible. He's a hell of a writer, but I think a profoundly lonely and unhappy man.

"Also, I agree with his assessment that Mr Dostojevskij might be the best fighter in the OPFC right now. Who is the logical next contender for a title shot at 265? Going strictly on records, one might say that Mr Arlovski is the obvious choice. While it is an unwritten rule, I don't believe I'll ever give a fighter a title shot until he has at LEAST two fights under his belt in the organization. It helps us see a bit more of what the fighter is made of and rewards those guys who have been sweating and bleeding with us a bit longer."

Who needs luck? I´ll knock you the fck out. Or break you into pieces.

Sincerly

Ivan

Arlovski after fight: :wheelchair:

Mr. Arlovski refuses to be drawn into a war of words, but issued this statement without my approval: "Mr. Dostojevskij is a great champion, but lacking in the maturity it takes to remain on top. He is more likely a bottom and unused to the dominant position. I have never been anywhere but on top and refuse to switch positions." Ahem...as much as Mr. Arlovski would like a shot at the title and believes he has proven himself, regardless of his prior involvement in a defunct organization that did not allow him to fight someone more worthy than a QFC weakling, he would have no problem beating down a less than worthy foe to get that shot.

Mr. Arlovski refuses to be drawn into a war of words, but issued this statement without my approval: "Mr. Dostojevskij is a great champion, but lacking in the maturity it takes to remain on top. He is more likely a bottom and unused to the dominant position. I have never been anywhere but on top and refuse to switch positions." Ahem...as much as Mr. Arlovski would like a shot at the title and believes he has proven himself, regardless of his prior involvement in a defunct organization that did not allow him to fight someone more worthy than a QFC weakling, he would have no problem beating down a less than worthy foe to get that shot.

Boris Dragonov would be more then willing to knock your teeth out.

Mr Romanovich reports that a few upcoming fights might go a long way toward seeing who rises closer to the top of the 265 division:

Filthy McNasty, 3-1 v Teddy Hartman, 4-1

Boris Dragonov, 2-0 v Nemanja Tosic 4-1 [still not confirmed]

Grant Gaines, 3-2 v Tom Morgan, 3-1

Yet another release from the desk of Fyodor Romanovich:

"Members of my executive team are in the very early stages of arranging for a 145 title defense for Enrique Sandoval, at long last. It's noteworthy, because Mr Sandoval has not fought for more than three weeks. It's also noteworthy because his opponent will be a fighter I've been managing the very dawn of OPFC: Darnell Klutie. Mr Klutie dispatched a very tough 2-0 Tony Valentino to move to 4-1, with all four victories coming within OPFC.

"Initial plans call for the match to occur in mid- to late-August.

"ALSO: Congratulations to our newest champion. Fedor Podrezov moved to 5-0 and captured the 170 belt by defeating 4-0 Edmund Coulson. We are already well underway in our talks to give Mr. Podrezov a generous new contract."

Fedor Podrezov, celebrating after his 12-seconds KO victory over grappling guru Edmund Coulson, yelled in microphone:

"Who needs takedown defence, when you have lucky punch!!!"

And, after a little breather:

"I want to thank my sponsor - Firebird Design. They have some really amazing things in their store. Check them out!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=272

• 2 weeks later...

Boris Dragonov speaks out.

"This is ridiculous, this Tosic fool is too afraid to fight me and he waits till the week of the fight to deline it? What the hell? This fool shouldn't be fighting in any org, let alone an org like OPFC. I hope to one day smash this pussy's teeth out of his mouth, that is if he is willing to get in the ring... this guy is a joke."