pillow hands

Bro0klyn

You have loads of money so move to a better gym.

You will get better sparring as long as you choose wisely elite coaches and you could improve all your primary and secondary attributes. Perhaps some boxing sparring linked in with some punching techniques to take advantage of your strength

If he cannot get his strength onto the opponent properly is strength will be far less important.

Holy cow, 75 ground strikes.

Well..there's always been debates about GnP and Clinch KO's.

Get into a good gym, take advantage of that strength and see about raising your Punches/Boxing rating. If wins don't come any easier afterward ... you may just have to cut the poor guy.

Holy cow, 75 ground strikes.

Well..there's always been debates about GnP and Clinch KO's.

Get into a good gym, take advantage of that strength and see about raising your Punches/Boxing rating. If wins don't come any easier afterward ... you may just have to cut the poor guy.

boxing and punching don't affect gnp, it's wrestling and gnp skills that are most important.

what's his gnp skill level? did you have it set too far towards accuracy instead of power?

This is the other way the guy could go, I assumed his GnP must be quite poor to land so many strikes so i suggested giving a stand up advantage.

I reckon this would be a sensible approach as you could then add the Gnp and TD offense after as he will need to add some major BJJ defense if he goes down that route.

his Gnp is at respectable.....

ok so it's not all that high. it could be a combination of his gnp skill not being high enough (when combining gnp skill, strength, and wrestling skill), the other guy having a great chin, you setting your sliders more towards accuracy, or your guy indeed has pillow hands.

stick with him and see how it goes. i mean, at least he won the fight right? if you want him to be a gnp fighter, just work on his wrestling and gnp.

Check these matches out:

1 2

This guy is worth his nickname but goddamn, with those strikes he should finish. Also in mount for a long time. :D

So strength is useful for GNP? This guy has basically no strength. :D