Fighter Mail...

Just got my first 2 mails from fighters...kinda confused by it. Both where sparring complaints, but today's PM session was their first sparring session of any discipline all week. One guy complained about grappling, but he has only ever done 2 sessions, today being the second!! The other complained about Muay Thai, but again, first session of the week and probably first MT session in the past 2-3 weeks...

Confused...

This happened to me as well, to this fighter:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=47140

He seemed to have dropped a lot more energy than I would consider normal.

they all do on back to back sparring -- since it ran twice it considers you done back to back sparring -- that is the reason

Happened to me too, did the training happen ok tho? or we shoudnt pay attention to todays yet? I got 2 messages for the first time ever and both didnt make sense. Or is that just cuz it happened twice? Shame if it did happen twice and i didnt even get a single "+" onto it :(

Happened to me too, did the training happen ok tho? or we shoudnt pay attention to todays yet? I got 2 messages for the first time ever and both didnt make sense. Or is that just cuz it happened twice? Shame if it did happen twice and i didnt even get a single "+" onto it :(

yes training happened and went okay -- just for some it happened twice (extra training) do to the site going down but all is fine and everyone got training just some got extra training hence the reason for getting mail or extra energy loss

I wouldnt pay any attention to it - tonight's training was messed up and ran twice for some people.

Good to know, thanks. The extra energy lost kinda throws off my schedule, but I will live.

haha got a message today some guy in my gym has like herpes on his neck or something so my fighter doesnt want to do wrestling drills.

cant say I blame him to be honest

I wouldnt pay any attention to it - tonight's training was messed up and ran twice for some people.

got one as well, but reading this post from sir mmaytcoon, then i wouldnt worry that much,hehe...