A Warning to all new Fighters in Tokyo

I'm sorry I got over excited! I just wanted to warn all Tokyo fighters and managers about how much money and fun they'd have if they sign with Tokyo Cage Combat you can always PM the owner HERE

I've dealt with TCC in the past, and the guy that runs it is top quality. Very prompt, very fair matchmaker, and easily accessible.

Tokyo Cage Combat is offering way to much money for newer fighters! To make matters worse it is an extremely fun org that specializes in young, up and coming fighters! Whatever you dont PM me Here! unless you want to fight other up and coming fighters for great pay and fun!

Newcomer Kohici Ishigawa, a very quick and proficient boxeur, needs money and fun in Tokyo! :notworthy:

Oh no, they did it again!!! JimW and TCC are giving a bunch of new WW's $25,000!!! These guys are gonna spoil new fighters in Tokyo and have way too much fun. Now they have RED LIGHT CLOTHING (the number 3 company on Earth) sponsoring them!

SOMEBODY STOP THEM!!!

Oh no, they did it again!!! JimW and TCC are giving a bunch of new WW's $25,000!!! These guys are gonna spoil new fighters in Tokyo and have way too much fun. Now they have RED LIGHT CLOTHING (the number 3 company on Earth) sponsoring them!

SOMEBODY STOP THEM!!!