Sonnen says Silva is fraud

Sonnen is nobody. He has nothing to offer MMA except talking shit on Anderson. The only reason he says a damn thing about The Spider is because he knows, at best, he is still a few years off of getting a shot at Anderson. I guarantee that if he beats Marquardt, which won't happen, and he is in a position to fight Silva, I promise he won't say a damn thing about Silva, because he knows he will have to step into the octagon with him. Sonnen vs. a drunk, stoned, tripping LSD, Anderson Silva would result in Sonnen having his head put to bed in half a round. Sonnen vs. a totally sober, pissed off, focused, Anderson Silva and that match would be nothing more than the televised execution of Chael Sonnen.

I'm calling it now. Sonnen wins against Nate. Sonnen is a better wrestler and Nate is a top position grappler who doesn't have a good guard.

Great, great call, I knew Sonnen was underestimated but I never picked him to win against Marquardt. You said it exactly like it was, I'm impressed. It was the only call I got wrong this evening. So he's probably the best challenge for Silva aside from Henderson. Silva needs a good wrestler to give him a though fight. Let's hope Sonnen does just that.

I'm calling it now. Sonnen wins against Nate. Sonnen is a better wrestler and Nate is a top position grappler who doesn't have a good guard.

Good call my man I picked marquart. By the second round i was routing for chael to pull the upset

speaking of people saying dumb say shit....does anybody know what tito said to coleman after the couture/coleman fight? idk what he said, but i reaaaally can't stand tito. talking shit to an old man after he just lost a fight? what a douchebag.

I'm so pissed he really dominated Nate i hope his fight against Silva or Belfort he gets ko'd in the 1st round i hope it's against Silva so he can ko him in the first round nothing against Belfort but now Anderson needs to shut the guy up who's talking smack abt him.

I'm so pissed he really dominated Nate i hope his fight against Silva or Belfort he gets ko'd in the 1st round i hope it's against Silva so he can ko him in the first round nothing against Belfort but now Anderson needs to shut the guy up who's talking smack abt him.

Calm down champ! I rather don't see Sonnen in another Silva domination. I don't think he'll win, but let's hope he at least gives a good fight. Sonnen is a very intelligent guy and says those things for a reason. Anderson is certainly not mister perfect and some of the criticism is justified.

this won't even be funny, Anderson will get past Vitor, and then fucking destroy Chael for even muttering his name. Chael is gonna eat a LOT of knees trying for TD's and a lot of kicks and punches afterward, this one will only last 2 rounds