• 409k would work, I’d like to make a 410k org myself so I’d rather not if this is becoming a full fledged org. Besides, 410 will be another 2 months at this rate. If 408 is still on the table that’s good with me.
    • Is this the tournament? Thought it was starting later, don’t have a slot ready if this is the case.
    • Recruiting 18 year olds now!!! Bjj Blue Belt Max 5 fight contract Round Robin Format, only 6 fighters per weight class Ring Fights/10 min round/Full Fight Scoring Manager Cash Prizes for Champions- 50K to manager 1 Million Dollar Prize- All Champions Open Weight Tournament after all Champions crowned!   Current Roster 135 LBS Reilly Booth (407584) 170 LBS Laurens Van Der Bos (407590) 185 LBS Takashi Asai (406986)   Looking for more!!! Contact Owner John Daugherty (118208) for Contracts!!! Partnering with : FinnFighter Nutrition (Five 160Q supps!) (1653)
    • Mike: hey vlad the players are getting sick of us drip feeding them little shifty updates tasks that take 8 minutes but we make them last 3 months.  Vlad: I've got just the thing... instead of breaking small parts of the game at a time, why don't we just go full hog and fuck the engine up.  Mike: just when I thought you were done you go and totally redeem yourself. Get started with that after this next round of red alert 2, I promise we'll start with equal resources this time.  Vlad: can I sleep in the big bed with you tonight Mike. Mike: of course you can't, and it's Mr tycoon to you.  Vlad: OK ty Mr tycoon