• I'm picking Danny Barlow (Unranked - 10k) and Jack Jenkins (Unranked - 10k)
    • Light Heavyweights (Starts 08/31)   Group A Randall Cunningham (8-4-0) Winner of Jimar Kinkead/Deon Jeffries Danilo Zoric (11-7-0) Burt Craig 5-7-0_)   Group B  Antti Kokko (8-4-0) Martin Nejc (4-1-0) Conor Pena (5-3-0) Clayton Price (4-2-0)   Group C Pascal Popper (9-7-0) James Dean (7-8-0) Noc Tua (5-3-0) Gabriel Mil (6-7-1)   Group D Saul Jackson (9-8-0) Korneliusz Walczak (5-0-0) Marcus Dowling (4-4-0) Justin Jones (4-1-0)   Group E Scott Potter (11-8-0) Crazy Mike (9-6-0) Jake Walton (8-9-0) Derek Rodney (7-10-0)   Reserves Manning Moore Erick Colonel Ezikiel Construction Noise  
    • Countdown begins ty Tosh
    • MILF League eason 2 Heavyweights   Group A Frane Vinkovic (10-5-0) Stefan Schilt (7-7-0) Gniewomir Wojciechowski (4-0-0) Bennett Peck (9-8-0)   Group B Jesse Kidd (10-6-0) Xavierntreal Couture (8-7-0) Bobby Bayou (10-7-0) Otto Stollar (5-5-0)   Group C Michael Harrison (10-5-0) Winner of George Pogie/Abdulrashid Sadulaev Kimbino Slice (6-8-0) Freaky Craig (4-8-0)   Group D Turner Crocop (11-9-0) Enorme Renaud (6-5-0) Kristopher Marks (7-5-0) Chandler Warner (6-7-0)   Group E Anatol Krupa (5-1-0) Ezequiel Eaton (5-2-0) Antwan Tran (6-3-0) Winner of Island Try/Timmy Cosmo   reserves Giovanny Winters (5-9-0) Sylvester Jolt (3-3-0)   So, these groups were decided through various scouting, my main goal was to avoid rematches and from what I see Only Jesse Kidd/Bobby Bayou will have to face off in a rematch.  Rules again Each fighter will face everyone in there group once. Since we are going with 5 groups in total the playoffs will be seeded based on points. The top point scorer from each league will move on. As well there will be 3 Wild card spots to the top three scores overall, they did not win their group. Just like last time on the Island seedings will be based of the points so whomever gets the most points will get the #1 seed. If you win, your group, you automatically will be above any of the Wildcards even if they somehow outscored you. In a nutshell Group winners will get the top 5 seeds, and wildcards get the bottom 3. There are still a couple fights as you see that will decide the remaining group spots. The two winners get in, the losers move to the ever so important reserve spot. Reserves will also be fighting, just as if they are a group as well, but should i need to replace a fighter from group A-E a reserve will then be moved into said group. Hopefully not of course.   I will be sending out some matchups today, but obviously two matchups will have to wait. Then it's on to 205 to see what is instore for them. Cheers looking forward to another season of MILF Extravaganza.