• Footage of Gozo Shioda training for his upcoming grappling match:    
    • Yakami Sansho Squirrelly-san please relax your venomous tone. You have shamed your family with these wild accusations and outright lies. Your Father must weep with embarrassment.. 1. The  Winterbottom Corporation has a well respected consultation division within the greater organization, thqt are known for bringing many successful tournaments to life. There is no fundamental change to the journey, only the path to reach the top has changed with the seasons. 2. Team Rocket also draws pretty pictures.  3. LEVEL wants you to stick to the script. The police haven’t taken these unsavoury rumours as truth because Jimmy Normal had stepped in on your behalf. The police were shown tape of the qualifying fight and witnessed Sub Zero is of no threat to anyone. Ninjitsu teachings are generally resigned to musty units found at old strip malls, and the classes consist of chubby children from single parent homes. We at LEVEL truly hope Macho Man can impart some wisdom on your young fighter. 
    • The first 2 fights I think established Alexa had the advantage on the feet and Valentina with her takedowns. Tbh I picked Alexa simply because as the younger fighter history usually says the old champ doesn’t regain their belt. But Valentina seemed to have the advantage on the feet too and any fight Alexa had before with her grappling was nearly gone. But I think you’re probably right that Alexa was overestimated. People usually remember the big moments and she had them in the first 2 fights while Valentina was more consistent. She had the perfect(but boring) game plan go just taking her down and stalling. I’m just shocked Alexa hasn’t worked on her TD defense more. She’s lucky there aren’t any good wrestlers in the division. Unfortunately for her Valentina is the only one