• I like the idea of being able to make a second gym so you can have a private and a public. I think a lot of the bigger managers and just people with enough money to make one would make some for the newer managers. 
    • I personally enjoyed having to struggle for money in the beginning when I was new, making tough decision on which of my fighters to put in more expensive gyms and such. But I realize the new player experience overall is probably not that great and mostly up to luck if you get the right amount of challenge/activity. None of your first fighters will make it to #1 anyway, they are for learning the game and earning a little money to give your 2nd batch better chances. If you want to jumpstart things getting a mentor/alliance is probably the fastest route to competing at higher levels. They will usually dump some cash on you as well.
    • Hard to get super rich with 25 year olds but that isn’t the main goal with them. Create and fight 25s to start the game, learn how to beat up other newbies in QFC and ID restricted orgs, which will raise your manager rank. The higher your manager rank the better your chances are of picking up decent free agent fighters. Sometimes those fighters u pickup will have quite a bit of money still with them. They will also have a better chance of getting decent sized contracts from open ID orgs.    It’s a pretty shitty experience for newbies to navigate tbh. Public gyms need to be fixed to allow 18 year olds to be able to get decent training there but alas.
    • Emmet Brennan takes on Kevin Cronin on Friday, September 20, at Dublin's 3Arena Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Valentina Shevchenko Is Back On Top Of The Division With A Newer Crop Of Contenders Ready To Dethrone Her Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]