• Fight Results, Interviews And More From Walsh vs Runowski, Live From 3Arena In Dublin, Ireland On Friday, September 20 Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Franchising public gyms. Planet shitness and Gold's digger gym needs to happen.
    • Preferably 25 year old creations, but anyone is welcome.
    • 18 or 25 year old creations? You’ll have to pick one age or it isn’t fair with no training. I’d pick 25 because more diverse fights. I won’t have a fighter here but good luck!
    • Hello Everyone, I have recently opened Noob League - Just Fights, No Training Org in London. My goal is to welcome new players, get them fighting and make some cash in a fast paced Org where everyone has a chance to win the belt. Who's Invited? All newly created fighters within a week of their creation Why Join? Help new players have fun intro into the game so they can gain the experience and cash while competing on a equal playing field Prove you understand fighting and the slide setting the best After 6 months I will gift the highest hype fighter a month free VIP The Contract 100 signing bonus, 2000 a fight, 2000 a win 14 day inactivity clause, leave whenever you want, feel free to also request releases If you're ready for something new, want to support new players or prove you are the best with equal fighters then this Org is for you. Make a new fighter and get ready to go. Send me a message in game if you're interested in helping out or have any questions.