• Lol I had it for Pennington too, slight edge in round 1. Got lucky with DDP and now lucky with Peña 
    • Well, I was planning on calling it a day, but that was a surprise performance if ever there was one, I said I was planning on still being dangerous and I was, I may still be struggling but quitting after a great knockout is hard, being a fight game junkie is bad for your health but it's fun while the going is good. If the tourament is continuing and I am still a part of it I'm good for another, a fast win with no damage can make a huge difference, I am no idiot & I know my chances are slim to none and I've had some rotten luck getting cut up badly, even coming into this last fight with cuts barely held together, but I'll be properly healed up for the next one which will help a ton.
    • Poor performance from me in my match with Tomas, he was very aggressive with sub attempts so I have to be grateful I managed to win on points, too close for comfort.
    • Jake Everett "Wow... I got caught sleeping on the first move for a takedown and right at the end. Borges is a grappling beast. I got cocky after my 2 first easy fights, this was interesting. I'll brace myself for the next fight. Looks like Pereira will be a similar opponent. Bring it on!"
    • When I took over Carnaval pretty much every event was losing 400k plus each event . With help from experienced managers we are hitting a profit most events. We’re not talking big profits but we’re in the green each week .    All the money I have made the last few months I’m hoping the managers at Carnaval are starting to see their fighters receive bigger contracts and being rewarded for sticking by when times were tough and cash was limited . The next few months I’m hoping to see us compete with the big 3 . We’re neck and neck with Dynasty in 4th place and I’m hoping with the right recruitment and attracting the right fighters we can build and push on the compete with Syn , Gamma and Combate .   events are booked into mid January 2025 so we are looking to recruit some big hitters .   if anyone is coming to the end of their contracts and looking for something new , Carnaval is the place for you . Do not hesitate to reach out and we can discuss contract details and hopefully we can better what you was previously on .    the future is Carnaval