• I'm planning on opening up a new clothing store and I've got some solid ideas on what I'd like to be made, PM me if interested. I'd like to mention that I would prefer if you have had experience in making designs in the past but it isn't required. Pay can be negotiated.... Cheers
    • I would love to see a Season 2 of the Summit Series with as many of the fighters back as possible. Same format as before. Grappling, KT then MMA. Think it would be really interesting to see what happens with a second go around. Would personally be ok with filling any spots with other 400k fighters that have had a decent amount of fights and not just sitting around as a project.  I would also be up for an entirely new series with new creations (405k) perhaps at a different weight?  Or BOTH! Either way I'm down
    • PRIZE HUNT After Round 6 1M for Most KO's Chadwick Raffelburg (4) Minor Cuevas (2) Jasur Ordilovokov (2) Booby Soul (2) Gaetano Villacci (2) Tyler Durden (2) Terry Farley (2) Oscar Bukele (1) Frankmaster Phlex (2) Ishaan Thornton (1) 1M for Most Sub's Asian Guy (5) Freaky Fernando (4) Big Boss (4) Seth Christian (3) Oscar Bukele (3) Luis Caixinha (2) Gaetano Villacci (1) Jaiden Montgomery (1) 1M for Fastest Finish (KO or Sub) 19 Seconds = Booby Soul (Rd 3 vs. Ben Barnes) 1M for Hot Potato Holder (Surprise) Current Hot Potato Title Holder = Asian Guy (def. Gaetano Villacci) 1M for Most Battered (Cuts/Inj combined) Jedrek Piotrowicz) 2 inj / 2 cut (24 inj / 33 cut) = 57 Gaetano Villacci) 4 inj / 2 cut (16 inj / 24 cut) = 40 Juan Pablo Estrella) 10 inj / 0 cut (38 inj / 0 cut) = 38 Jaiden Montgomery) 3 inj / 0 cut (14 inj / 20 cut) = 34 Ben Barnes) 2 inj / 0 cut (29 inj / 2 cut) = 31 Luis Caixinha) 3 inj / 0 cut (28 inj / 2 cut) = 30 Booby Soul) 8 inj / 0 cut (28 inj / 0 cut) = 28 Minor Cuevas) 2 inj / 0 cut (25 inj / 0 cut) = 25 Jasur Ordilovokov) 5 inj / 0 cut (19 inj / 0 cut) = 19 Chadwick Raffelburg) 2 inj / 0 cut (13 inj / 0 cut) = 13 Oscar Bukele) 3 inj / 0 cut (9 inj / 0 cut) = 12 Freaky Fernando) 0 inj / 0 cut (10 inj / 0 cut) = 10 Tyler Durden) 0 inj / 0 cut (8 inj / 1 cut) = 9 Big Boss) 0 inj / 0 cut (4 inj / 0 cut) = 4 Seth Christian) 2 inj / 0 cut (4 inj / 0 cut) = 4 Frankmaster Phlex) 0 inj / 0 cut (2 inj / 0 cut) = 2 Asian Guy) 0 inj / 0 cut (0 inj / 0 cut) = 0 Sancho Bandito) 0 inj / 0 cut (0 inj / 0 cut) = 0
    • Super Macho Man: Last round? Never thought I would say this but wrestling with sweaty dudes wasn't that bad.. as long as you are the one on top. I'm still kinda working on that movie contract so just saying, got a bit of time in between in case someone wanna do a couple more rounds after this.
    • Round 7 Recap Ok, at first it was cool and we were all rooting for the Asian Guy on his quest for freedom but now it’s become quite annoying and I’d like just about anyone to kick his ass. He’ll only take all our secrets back to the CCP anyway so I’m putting a 100k bounty on his head! With his latest victory over Gaetano Villacci, Asian Guy is still two points clear at the top of the table and his closest rival, Freaky Fernando has already lost to him. Fernando did manage to keep the dream alive however with his win over the much loved Terry Farley. His first round submission victory over the fan favourite left several of the women spectators in tears (manager Alfred Winterbottom was said to be a little misty eyed himself) And so it looks as though it could fall to the next challenger in line, Chadwick Raffelburg of Lancaster, England. Currently in fourth place with a record of 4-2, his quick win over Seth Christian this round puts him on a two fight win streak and fairly well placed to deal that bastard Asian Guy’s tournament hopes a good kicking. Minor Cuevas slipped up against The Big Boss allowing Boss to climb on up to 5th place with a 4-2 record. Cuevas now drops down into 8th place with a record of 3-3 Oscar Bukele keeps a good run going with his second round submission over Jasur Ordilovokov. He goes to 6th place with a record of 4-2 which keeps him within sights of the grand prize. Jaiden Montgomery picked up a much needed win against flailing Jedrek Piotrowicz who hasn’t had his hand raised since the very opening round. The victory takes Montgomery just outside of the last place scramble but places Jedrek directly in it. Frankmaster Phlex is just beginning to give us glimpses of what was expected at the tournament start though most think he has left it too late for a real run at the big prize. We aren’t even halfway through however so it will be interesting to see what he can do with the time left. He defeated Juan Pablo Estrella who slumps to a record of 1-5 and remains in last place contention Ben Barnes is currently on a hot streak after losing his first three fights in a row. The tough New Yorker is now on a three fight run and has begun moving up to the middle of the table. He defeated the hug monster Sancho Bandito who despite being full of love, is now rock bottom of the table with a record of 1-5. Ishaan Thornton defeated Luis Caixinha via first round TKO and Tyler Durden picks up his third victory of the tournament with a win over Smooth Booby Soul. Durden moves up to 11th place whilst Soul slips down to 16th