• Best place to find a mentor is in the game on the mentor page  Look at the menu - is a picture of a green and blue person, just above the VIP button , and next to the yellow star 
    • Asian Guy response: "You can close the vault door Mr Alfred, you won't be needing to pay that bounty. That's because I've been training with the one and only sensei Steven Seagull. Sure he's let himself go a bit and the training was mostly him just taking about how many female co-stars he's pressured into sexual favours, but still, he did manage to showed me a quite lethal front kick. He also convinced me that Russia is a wonderful utopia and taught me the nutritional value of eating several carrots a day. He's a very talented man."
    • Hi there, I'm new to the game, still learning how it goes. For now I already made 2 fighters and sign them up on QFC. The game mail said that I can go to the game's page for help but now the game's help is empty for some reason. (like this page https://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fight_tactics is just blank) The game did mention that I can look for mentors to help show me the ropes. I'm looking for someone like that here, if any of you can help a new guy like me. Thanks guys.
    • A private gym with about 20 fighters can lose up to 40k a week. if you keep it public but limit numbers to 30 fighters, you may be able to break even if u get the gym subsidy. Honestly it's NOT a great one for making money  I don't know about nutrition, im guessing if u can pick one up already developed off the business list for sale, it would be ok. But it's kind of boring imo. nomreason u camt run an org jus because ur mate has one. Just make one that is different to his - get ur own niche, plenty of different stuff u can do if ur creative 
    • What would make u log in more often? MID-WEEK fights ?