• Oscar Bukele (404643) Grew up on the violent streets of El Salvador when gangs ruled the nation - Now backed by Bitcoin billionaires who have created a better life for Oscar and the people of El Salvador. Bukele prepares to leave a piece of him inside the cage in every fight - his way of repaying his backers, and his way of showing gratitude to all that have supported him. He fights for something greater than most, good luck competing with that!
    • Not too late. Go ahead and create one
    • This looks awesome - is it too late to join?  
    • Minor Cuevas “Been waiting for this opportunity for a while now. Born in Oaxaca, Mexico, I spent many years working in the kitchen at my Mother’s cantina restaurant. Life ain’t easy but we make due with what we have. I’ve been fighting underground for the past year now but my family has no idea. I do it because it pays well, but not quite enough. The thing is…I love it. The feeling, the energy it gives me. It’s like nothing I’ve ever felt before. My goal is to go pro and make some real money for my family. Theres a tournament taking place. A dangerous one with some of the most ruthless fighters in the world. If I win, it could change our lives forever. I definitely plan on winning…”