• Welterweight Mickey Gall Aims To Capitalize On The Perfect Opportunity In Front Of A Home Crowd Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Updated original post, reply if any ID-restricted foght org is missing   Changes: Added: Olympia Proving Grounds (403K+) Removed: Shinjitsu True Combat (400K+) - Company Closed
    • After my 7th successful defense of the Highland 170lb Championship my contract hasn't been renewed, it would be nice to know if this is it for my HRL fighting career but I haven't had any response to my text messages, emails & bricks through the office window of Org manager Thomas Edwards. If this is inded it then I would like to say I have had a wonderful time as a fighter in Highland ressurection, there wasn't anywhere else I could have had fair match ups against other 25 year old creations so a big thank you for running the org & giving me the opportunity to have such a fun post-island career, it's been a blast!.
    • UFC Welterweight Bassil Hafez Can't Wait To Remind People That He Is The Next Big Thing Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Aussie Welterweight Says Fighting In Front Of Big Crowds Brings The Best Out Of Him, And He's Hoping UFC 302 Will Bring More Of The Same Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]