How to re-install Greasemonkey

So I been having problems w/ this all morning. I created a guy last night and went to test him this morning and forgot i accidentally deleted my scripts. So I been trying to add them back on all morning. At first I thought it wasn't working because I forgot to install the greasemonkey script. Every time I'd click on the links it would take me to this page of code (I guess you could call it).

So then I went to add the greasemonkey first. I click "add to firefox", it tells me that it downloaded successfully (though it never shows up in my add-ons and I never get my little monkey icon back) and then I go to click on the tycoon tools scripts and they still take me to this page of nothing but code.

I've tried re-installing fire-fox. I've tried turning off a newer spyware program to see if that was blocking it but at this point I am clueless.

I broke ,y work computer,got a new one and CANNOT get it to work

Are you talking about greasemonkey in general or just the snapshot page?

Anybody actually have the scripts still working in Chrome?

When I download the Skill Snapshot Extractor from here I get a message at the top of the browser "Apps, Extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website"

I tried manually dragging the downloaded script file into the extensions section of chrome but it doesn't work and it doesn't let me check "Enable" next to the extension. I have it working fine in Firefox on my PC but I'd love to get it working on Chrome so I can uninstall that crap. No idea how to get these scripts working, maybe Chrome updated in a way that it blocks the greasemonkey scripts now or something ...

Anybody actually have the scripts still working in Chrome?

When I download the Skill Snapshot Extractor from here I get a message at the top of the browser "Apps, Extensions and user scripts cannot be added from this website"

I tried manually dragging the downloaded script file into the extensions section of chrome but it doesn't work and it doesn't let me check "Enable" next to the extension. I have it working fine in Firefox on my PC but I'd love to get it working on Chrome so I can uninstall that crap. No idea how to get these scripts working, maybe Chrome updated in a way that it blocks the greasemonkey scripts now or something ...

for chrome, use tampermonkey...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tampermonkey/dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo?hl=en

Then follow duphus instructions.

edit: I guess they're my instructions, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

For the fighter progress page do I need to change this link to use in Chrome?

// ==UserScript==
// @name MMA Tycoon Skill Progress Stat Extractor
// @description This script shows the exact skill values of your fighters on the Fighter Skills Progress page.
// @version 1.2
// @copyright 2010
  • Upvote 1

For the fighter progress page do I need to change this link to use in Chrome?

// ==UserScript==
// @name MMA Tycoon Skill Progress Stat Extractor
// @description This script shows the exact skill values of your fighters on the Fighter Skills Progress page.
// @version 1.2
// @copyright 2010

think so, same address as the skill shot extractor

• 2 weeks later...

mike isn't blocking anything, it simply displays the fullness of the bar into an actual value/points as the info is already there by mike/the skill bar.

You have an issue with how it's installed or don't have all the scripts downloaded or installed correctly as well as who knows how many other issues it could be also.

Try removing and reinstalling everything, being sure the monzilla takes greasemonkey and chrome takes tampermonkey and then the scripts which need line 9 changed as listed in my post

The script you mention on line 9 is hosted on one of my websites. I have the script stored elsewhere in-case it was an issue from my side as userscripts.org is down and has been for a while which is why the script initially stopped working.

I've tried removing it then re-adding it using various combinations.

Also tried it in FF and Chrome, still no good :(

• 2 months later...