1. 1. Who wins?

CFC 3 Year Anniversary

Slaughter vs. Himmler

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w20.jpg

Christian Slaughter - #2 Lightweight in the world

vs.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7w16.jpg

Heinrich Himmler - #3 Lightweight in the world

*We sat down with Christian Slaughter for a long awaited interview. It's been quite some time since we last heard from him. As a matter of fact, we haven't

spoken with him since he won the CFC Lightweight title back at CFC 200. That's far too long for one of the best Lightweights to be out of the public eye.*

Reporter: "Christian, thanks for meeting with us."

Slaughter: "Your welcome. I've been trying to steer clear of all of the media whoredom but I guess I have to face the fact that it just isn't gonna happen, at

least not for too terribly long anyway."

Reporter: "Why shy away?"

Slaughter: "It's a matter of principle. The society we live in makes me fucking sick. We got troops, cops and firemen dying every day, yet some celebrity that

no one has cared about for 20 plus years dies and it's fucking headlines and tributes and vigils..."

Reporter: "That's not all our fault though. We have a job to do, too."

Slaughter: "I suppose. I just fucking hate it, all of it."

Reporter: "Can we continue?"

Slaughter: "Do your job, man."

Reporter: "Okay, congratulations on winning the title from your nemesis, Jafar Agrabah."

Slaughter: "Thank you, but he wasn't a nemesis, he was just in the way. In fact, he's one of my favorite fighters of all-time. One of the greatest fighters of

all-time. The first time, I did better than I thought I would. I knew if I had another chance, I could get that belt and I did."

Reporter: "Speaking of favorite fighters, who's yours?"

Slaughter: "Of all-time?"

Reporter: "Yes. Your absolute favorite of all-time."

Slaughter: "Tor Nansen."

Reporter: "Really...good choice. You see he made it into the Hall of Fame?"

Slaughter: "Of course."

Reporter: "Okay, back on track. You've won your last ten fights, six of which are title defenses, two against another champion himself (Escobar) and one was

none other than Waldorf Astoria. That's a nice run you've put together."

Slaughter: "Yeah, shit's really coming together for me right now. I just hope I can keep it going. Escobar is smaller but he's an animal. Those fights were a

lot tougher than some may think and Waldorf...man, that fight was intense!"

Reporter: "You knocked him out in just under two minutes."

Slaughter: "I did, but coming down to the cage and seeing him standing there...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, maybe the most nervous I'd ever been."

Reporter: "He was coming off a loss to Otso Jokinen, his first fight at Lightweight, and you were more nervous than fighting Jafar for the belt?"

Slaughter: "Exactly, he was coming off a loss, trying to get back on track. His loss was also to Otso and I knew I had to win to keep up with him. I was very

nervous, no doubt about it."

Reporter: "You're trying to keep up with Otso, why?"

Slaughter: "We've been playing leapfrog for quite a while now. He's protected out there in Helsinki, making everyone come to him, fighting on his home turf,

scared to leave the tundra, so he has a lot of hype around him. He gets some awesome superfights that boost his rank up a lot so he jumps up the pound for

pound list a lot more than I do. I've had to take some bad matchups in the past to fill cards for Matt and that hurts my rank a bit. That's why I gotta try and keep up.

It's a bit tougher for me, here in Montreal."

Reporter: "Excuse me if I'm barking up the wrong tree here but are you saying you want a fight with Otso?"

Slaughter: "You got the right tree, man. Yeah, I would love to get Otso in a cage."

Reporter: "Shouldn't you be focusing more on Himmler?"

Slaughter: "I already got him. That shit's booked remember?"

Reporter: "I remember that he's the number three Lightweight in the world."

Slaughter: "...and I'm number two, looking to get to number one."

Reporter: "He hasn't lost."

Slaughter: "I don't care if he hasn't won. I'm kicking his ass on Sunday, 'cause that's what I do, and then I'm gonna find a way to kick Otso's ass, 'cause

that's what I do."

Reporter: "What about the fight in Rio that you postponed to do this?"

Slaughter: "That fight might not make any sense after I whip the shit outta this Nazi fella."

Reporter: "I have to say, this is a whole new you."

Slaughter: "No, this is the real me...the me you don't know because JBomb wants me to be all cordial and shit. Well, we had a talk and came to an agreement. I

agreed to do this stupid fucking media bullshit on the condition that I can be myself. I'm fucking pissed off, man! I'm sick of always being overlooked and

underrated!"...*stands up*..."I fight in one of the greatest organizations in the history of the fucking sport and people act like I'm hiding! People act like

CFC ain't shit anymore! Well I'm gonna tell ya!"...*flips the table*..."We still here! We never went anywhere! Three fucking years Matt's put into this shit

and he's still here! He had some down times and I stayed here to try and help him through it! Tons of other top guys stayed on because it's the CFC! We ain't

going anywhere!"

Reporter: "Take it easy there Christian. I got one more question..."

Slaughter:...*paces the room*..."Fuck your question and your bullshit job!"

Reporter: "Before I leave...what if you beat Himmler and can get a fight with Otso, on Pay-Per-View...in Los Angeles, through Synchronicity?"

Slaughter:...*stops pacing*..."No shit?"

Reporter: "What if?"

Slaughter:...*pauses*..."I'd take it."

Reporter: "That's what I thought. Thank you for your time."

• Upvote 4

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=419763

Slaughter works over Himmler's head and body with a nice combination.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif

Himmler is rocked!

Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!

Slaughter knocks out Himmler with a massive right hand! The ref tackles Slaughter before he can follow up with any more strikes and that's it everyone.

Slaughter picks up the big W with a huge KO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:39 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Christian Slaughter!

...*an ecstatic Slaughter walks to the commentator in the center of the cage*...

Commentator: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the winner, Christian Slaughter!"

...*huge applause*...

Commentator: "Christian, you said you've been feeling overlooked as of late. Do you feel you've made a statement with this win?"

Slaughter: "Well, I thought I made a big statement with my last win and I see where that got me, so who knows what this leads to.

I'm just glad I got to him early often enough 'cause I wasn't landing a whole lot right off the bat."

Commentator: "You showed sick power with the strikes that did land though. Was that the plan all along, come out swinging and try and end it early?"

Slaughter: "That's always the plan, man. Just sometimes it works and other times it don't."...*smiles*...

Commentator: "We just got word a few minutes ago that Dragunov didn't make it to town and the Main Event will not be happening. How does

this make you feel?"

Slaughter: "Horrible. That is so disrespectful and unprofessional. To see the kind of work that Matt has put into an organization like this

and an event like this, only to have it pissed away by some jackass Russian...uncalled for. CFC is and has been one of the greatest, if not

the greatest, organizations on the planet with such a rich history. It's a shame that such an important event in that history is now marred

by this."

Commentator: "It most certainly is. At least the fans got to see a great Co-Main Event, right!?"

...*huge applause*...

Slaughter: "The entire card was great, and as a fan myself, I loved it! Great fights for great fans, that's what the CFC is about!"...*more

applause*..."Thanks to everybody for coming out and supporting all the fighters here, you guys are awesome! Told ya I'd whip that Nazi's ass!"

...*Slaughter laughs and exits the cage*...

• Upvote 1