CFC 250 Needs a Main Event

Tycoon Community - It was bound to happen.

After 3.5 years (well, not quite, but let's round up), the CFC has reached its 250th enumerated event.

The show is set for July 8, and is it stands, we're going to need someone to fight the #1 LW in the game, Christian Slaughter.

Interested parties, please flip me an in-game message.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, real shame that. Especially when Slaughter has been real active fighting outside CFC.

last time i checked, i asked u AND max for a fight with jokinen and slaughter and to ur credit, u said "check with max"...which isn't a "no". but max declined...on the flipside, u have NEVER asked me for a fight with slaughter. such a shame. i've done a world tour, fought PLENTY of fights outside of las vegas and nyc (my two main base cities)in fact, slaughter is based in vegas, trains in nyc and fights in montreal. both fighters have 19 "home" fights and 1 "away" fight (in their last 20) but jokinen's "away" fight was where at?...helsinki.

all that aside...

i ain't scared to travel and i've pretty much proved that...what's ur excuse opa? gonna hide behind max some more?

don't forget, the one time we fought, which u won, i had to go to u. shame, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

jeez...i was kinda hoping for sumthin' a bit different than that but if that's the way it's gotta be, then that's the way it's gotta be.

Forget him. Fight the guy who actually WANTS the fight. Working it out between CFC and ONI right now. Kuzuri's ranking is nearly just as good as Otso's. He doesn't have the name recognition or the resume of Otso but it will still be a good fight, and you don't even have to go through any bullshit to get it.