The Vicious Fighter: Season One

Idea is simple - 16 man tournaments with winners earning title shots in their divisions. All guys will receive contracts, and best of them will stay in VF after it. For the 1st season I want Middleweights and Light Heavyweights. Here are the rules:

ID restriction: 180k+

Rounds: 3 x 5 minutes and 5 x 5 minutes for final, 10 pts must.

Fights will take place in a cage

I would like to hold every round week after week, but depending on injuries it may change.

Training: Allowed

Every round of tournament will have 4 weeks break between them, so you will be able to train properly for your next fight and improve your fighters' skils :) Finalists will be invited to train in Vicious MMA Academy for their final fight. It's private gym with all-elite coaches. 4 finalist, two from both weight class, will be allowed to train there between semis and finals. After final fight you will be asked to leave it, but if you go on to win world title in VF - automaticly you will earn next invitation for Vicious MMA Academy (as every current VF Champion can train there)

That means you will have to go through 4 guys, and with 4 victories you will win tournament and earn title shot. And then? Well, hopefully go on to win title!

So, if you wanna join it - write here, or contact me in game (in both cases send link to your fighter/fighters)

Middleweight Cast:

1. "The Nightmare" Nikolai Tupolev [Manager: Jack Dempsey]

2. Paulus "Tower Of Power" Herzog [Manager: Frank Abbott]

3. "Jumpin" Jack Stirling [Manager: Gus Malcolm]

4. Akio Fox [Manager: Jason Fox]

Light Heavyweight Cast:

1. "Baby Boy" Gabriel Douglas Key [Manager: Tim Key]

2. "Psycho Shooter" Max Hatred [Manager: Roger Kint]

3. Richard Lunt [Manager: Eddie Grant]

4. Dragon Warfist [Manager: Bowser Big Dog]

Vicious Fighter is off.

I thought more guys will be interrested in it, I was wrong. Sorry guys. If you want, I can release your fighters - or you can stay in VF and just fight in divisions. I will PM you about it in a minute.