Racism within MMATycoon?

Rambo

It's a sad, sad, sad day for MMATycoon when racism has never been more prevalent.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=506089

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=437799

Moses Diggs: "The MMATycoon world is a racist one, that enjoys keepin the black fighter down. I want to know how you're going to let a fighter that looks like a bloody tampon keep fighting after round 3? - and especially after the beating I put on him in round 4. Yet I get one small laceration and the refs wanna jump in and give the other guy (Vince Noir) my belt. I did a lot more damage on the feet, I was more effective on the ground, 2 of those judges were clearly staring at the color of our skin when they scored the fight - and they obviously prefered red over black. Fett may have been awarded the decision, but he'll be spending the night in the hospital getting that face stitched up. Fortunately for him, he'll get to stare at my belt while he's there. It's a morale victory for me, knowing I won the fight. But the fact that I was screwed out of a win bonus, and white men once again stole my belt and gave it to some intergalatic spacewars clone m'fucker - it's a sad day."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I was expecting humors.

Thats what I was thinking but then again Humors always get ban so I dont think it is him. Maybe he was one of the judges with the white hat on. Should that guy be talking to the judges if he is not part of the fight? Someone should investigate. We want to know who is that guy in the white hat.

I just want to correct one thing. Boba Fett will be looking at HIS belt while in the hospital getting stitched up...which happens every fight. There is no moral victory. Diggs lost. Boba won. It was a close fight, but a clear victory. Aggression and octagon control plus equal damage = Boba win and reaffirmation of his absolute greatness!

• Upvote 1

well Diggs land a total of 41 strikes Vs Fett landed a total of 42 so the winner is Fett unless you would have stop him in the fight so no disputing that.

Diggs Vs Noir. Diggs land a total of 4 strikes Vs Noir land a total of 10 strikes plus the doctor stopped it so Noir is the winner. Nothing rasist about that. Diggs just lost. Thats why you dont leave it in the judges hands. Finish the fight and you done have to worry about anything.

Wasn't the fight in Empire? The org formerly owned by Gable? And you fought Boba Fett? The fighter managed by Gable?

1+1 = fixed fight.

Yes. I paid off the referees and judges, but that has nothing to do with racism. That has everything to do with good old American ingenuity. I went to the Ric Flair School of Life, cheat to win son. Cheat to win. You Convicted guys have to respect that message!

• Upvote 3

Yes. I paid off the referees and judges, but that has nothing to do with racism. That has everything to do with good old American ingenuity. I went to the Ric Flair School of Life, cheat to win son. Cheat to win. You Convicted guys have to respect that message!

Guess you are ready to be a politication bro. you got the ways why not go someplace where you can get money for it.

I just want to correct one thing. Boba Fett will be looking at HIS belt while in the hospital getting stitched up...which happens every fight. There is no moral victory. Diggs lost. Boba won. It was a close fight, but a clear victory. Aggression and octagon control plus equal damage = Boba win and reaffirmation of his absolute greatness!

I'll give you aggression... but equal damage? You can miss a body kick and Diggs will start bleeding. Fett was bleeding all over the place. 2 day cut vs 14 day cut. Not even close to equal damage done. Don't forget to ice those balls.

As for the # of strikes landed... head punches > leg kicks.

:nogood:

We might play dirty, but we don't cheat (ignore Diggs two intentional low blows)... Enjoy the belt while it last Fett, enjoy it while it last. The next time they meet Diggs should be lighter, faster, and still better looking.

• Upvote 1

I'll give you aggression... but equal damage? You can miss a body kick and Diggs will start bleeding. Fett was bleeding all over the place. 2 day cut vs 14 day cut. Not even close to equal damage done. Don't forget to ice those balls.

As for the # of strikes landed... head punches > leg kicks.

:nogood:

We might play dirty, but we don't cheat (ignore Diggs two intentional low blows)... Enjoy the belt while it last Fett, enjoy it while it last. The next time they meet Diggs should be lighter, faster, and still better looking.

What's that? I couldn't hear you. I had Boba Fett's LHW belt over my ears with some big breasted strippers boobs in my face. We're celebrating here. We're good natured. You can join us. Cristal and bottle service on us.

• Upvote 1

LMAO! I think we need McDermott to weigh in on this shit! These should be the most highly anticipated fights on Tycoon in a while. Good luck to all.

Just remember you can only get this type of action at EMPIRE!

• Upvote 1

When you're the champ, they serve you Cristal any god damned place you please!

You got that right bud. When you the champ. You get Crystal anywhere with a happy ending.