Is Steel Penn a Multi?

Is Steel Penn a Multi?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that Steel Penn is a multi based on the evidence presented?

And my epenis is longer than yours... By at least 3 inches...

I wish I could compair as well, I just don't know what compair means....

But if you are talking about comparing as in we should compare our ability to spell simple words. I'm sure you're well and truly going to fall short, which is a totally different thing to your life sucks massive donkey balls if you need to pump your own tyres up over an internet forum.

Insults, belittling, mockery. Your the one who is low. Do you feel better about yourself for making fun of my bad spelling and even worse typing now? Thanks for showing your colors.

Insults, belittling, mockery. Your the one who is low. Do you feel better about yourself for making fun of my bad spelling and even worse typing now? Thanks for showing your colors.

Come on now Mr Pink, White or whatever other colour your multi's are... You're the one who wanted to compair - maybe just maybe if you had of kept your head down after you were found to be a multi then you would not have invited someone to lop it off.

Of course that would have meant using some common sense, something else you're obviously lacking. Not to worry you have your wads of Tycoon dollars to keep you warm at night, surely they are a great subsitute for any sort of real life achievements.

<p><p><p>

I only wish we could compare our real lifes.

<p>

I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. The results would be quite disastrous for you.

As far as how I got the game money it does not matter its the level of game communication and effort that creates what I have. I buy game cash and give most of it away. I could have all the game cash and if my org The Steel Penn Fighting Temple sucked then a lot of the top managers would not fight for me, but they do asshole. Top managers dont fight for the cash they fight for quality match ups in high hyped orgs thats us.

What you had was a pile of middling and low tier companies before you starting gobbling up in game cash for real life cash. Since you've bought $30 million in game cash (plus businesses), you have poured money into your multi's nutrition companies to give them the illusion of rank and hype. Without you buying game cash, these are the same middling nutrition companies that were always ranked rather poorly. Steel Penn Fighting Temple has always been a middle level organization. Really, it still is. No one outside of Steel Penn thinks anything of it. You threw and event in LA and threw tons of advertising and production into it. Big deal. You'll descend back to obscurity by the weekend. You have 16 top 1000 ranked fighters. This is hardly a top org. Again. Illusion. By high quality match-ups, I hope you were referring to your ME for this weekend which pits a guy ranked #124 versus a guy ranked #1059. You bought everything with real life cash that you flaunt as being some marvelous accomplishment. It's not.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Gable advances to mount...

Gable raining down bombs from mount...

Steel Penn is covering up...

More shots rain down from mount...

The ref is urging the Steel Penn to improve his position...

He's rocked!!!

Gable lands a massive shot to dome Steel Penn is out... He is out cold... The ref dives in to save the Steel Penn from any more punishment.

Winner by KO (Strikes) Gable

<p><p><p><p>

I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. The results would be quite disastrous for you.

What you had was a pile of middling and low tier companies before you starting gobbling up in game cash for real life cash. Since you've bought $30 million in game cash (plus businesses), you have poured money into your multi's nutrition companies to give them the illusion of rank and hype. Without you buying game cash, these are the same middling nutrition companies that were always ranked rather poorly. Steel Penn Fighting Temple has always been a middle level organization. Really, it still is. No one outside of Steel Penn thinks anything of it. You threw and event in LA and threw tons of advertising and production into it. Big deal. You'll descend back to obscurity by the weekend. You have 16 top 1000 ranked fighters. This is hardly a top org. Again. Illusion. By high quality match-ups, I hope you were referring to your ME for this weekend which pits a guy ranked #124 versus a guy ranked #1059. You bought everything with real life cash that you flaunt as being some marvelous accomplishment. It's not.

So when I bought all this cash it just made things happen with lots of ppl or did I do the actual work? You just refuse to give any credit at all. Get one of your trolls to go figure this out how much I donated and gave away more game cash to help those around me this year? Not counting my alliance mates I given more to help manager then anyone, why? To scam? I never ask for money back, ever. Why? So whats wrong with me buying game cash and spreading it around often?

#Gableisanasshole

<p><p><p><p>

I love that you have a fighter in my org, why would that be if im trash if the org is trash? No where else to go?

So when I bought all this cash it just made things happen with lots of ppl or did I do the actual work? You just refuse to give any credit at all.         Get one of your trolls to go figure this out how much I donated and gave away more game cash to help those around me this year? Not counting my alliance mates I given more to help manager then anyone, why? To scam? I never ask for money back, ever. Why? So whats wrong with me buying game cash and spreading it around often?

#Gableisanasshole

#moneytalks

I love that you have a fighter in my org, why would that be if im trash if the org is trash? No where else to go?

First, what exactly do you do for Steel Penn - NY? Do you sign fighters? Do you matchmake? What is it that you do?Second, I didn't say the org was trash. I said that you run lots of middling companies. Steel Penn - NY is one of them. It's a middling org. There's nothing particularly special about it. There's nothing particularly bad about it. It doesn't distinguish itself in any manner. It did fit a unique niche for my SHW fighter who is still relatively young and relatively middling.

#moneytalks

Good luck this weekend

First, what exactly do you do for Steel Penn - NY? Do you sign fighters? Do you matchmake? What is it that you do?Second, I didn't say the org was trash. I said that you run lots of middling companies. Steel Penn - NY is one of them. It's a middling org. There's nothing particularly special about it. There's nothing particularly bad about it. It doesn't distinguish itself in any manner. It did fit a unique niche for my SHW fighter who is still relatively young and relatively middling.

I thought you where talk about my main org in Hilo, sorry.

I thought you where talk about my main org in Hilo, sorry.

I have no fighters in the Hilo org. I have one fighter in Steel Penn - NY. I also didn't say anything bad about your Hilo org. I said it's not a top-level org. It's really not that close. It's a third-tier org, certainly better than most, but a very far cry from how you perceive it and portray it.

I have no fighters in the Hilo org. I have one fighter in Steel Penn - NY. I also didn't say anything bad about your Hilo org. I said it's not a top-level org. It's really not that close. It's a third-tier org, certainly better than most, but a very far cry from how you perceive it and portray it.

We have been in the top ten worldwide for months and now we are 3rd worldwide and that not top notch to you?

We have been in the top ten worldwide for months and now we are 3rd worldwide and that not top notch to you?

His point is that it's a paper printing hype monster. Do a bunch of mediocre shows and then run one giant show in L.A.'s super arena to manufacture fake hype. He already said run a couple events and that will go right back down to mediocre.

Steel Penn Fighting Temple has always been a middle level organization. Really, it still is. No one outside of Steel Penn thinks anything of it. You threw and event in LA and threw tons of advertising and production into it. Big deal. You'll descend back to obscurity by the weekend. You have 16 top 1000 ranked fighters. This is hardly a top org. Again. Illusion. By high quality match-ups, I hope you were referring to your ME for this weekend which pits a guy ranked #124 versus a guy ranked #1059. You bought everything with real life cash that you flaunt as being some marvelous accomplishment. It's not.

His point is that it's a paper printing hype monster. Do a bunch of mediocre shows and then run one giant show in L.A.'s super arena to manufacture fake hype. He already said run a couple events and that will go right back down to mediocre.

We have been in the top ten worldwide for months is that mediocre to you?

We have been in the top ten worldwide for months is that mediocre to you?

You don't get it. It's EASY to manufacture fake hype for an org. Throw in an arena, throw in some mediocre fighters, add a ton of advertising and production costs and ta-da!!!!!

Overrated org!

**Edit** - And first off, I'm not the one to ask that question. I've never ran a top notch org, let alone an org. So as far as I'm concerned, mediocre orgs are just those that don't really have a lot of top notch fighters. I look at the likes of Ascension, Empire, Eminence, UPG Vegas, and organizations like that as top notch orgs. I don't see the same things in SPFT as I see in those orgs, so if that's the criteria, then yes I do. But again, I'm not the person to ask about that. I was reiterating what Gable had already said.

You don't get it. It's EASY to manufacture fake hype for an org. Throw in an arena, throw in some mediocre fighters, add a ton of advertising and production costs and ta-da!!!!!

Overrated org!

**Edit** - And first off, I'm not the one to ask that question. I've never ran a top notch org, let alone an org. So as far as I'm concerned, mediocre orgs are just those that don't really have a lot of top notch fighters. I look at the likes of Ascension, Empire, Eminence, UPG Vegas, and organizations like that as top notch orgs. I don't see the same things in SPFT as I see in those orgs, so if that's the criteria, then yes I do. But again, I'm not the person to ask about that. I was reiterating what Gable had already said.

An org is the hardest company to run in the game and 6-10 do not work out. So it is a big deal to be even around the top ten for any lenth of time.

An org is the hardest company to run in the game and 6-10 do not work out. So it is a big deal to be even around the top ten for any lenth of time.

So you're saying you weren't in the top 10 for months? You just popped in and out once or twice like I said?

Steel Peen Org - 4 fighters in the top 200

NFC - 10 fighters in the top 200

Ascension - 20 fighters in the top 200

Empire - 20 fighters in the top 200

UPG Vegas - 9 fighters in the top 200

You see the pattern here - Steel Penn Hilo - does not have high quality fighters like you say - in actual fact your roster is lucky to be of mid tier org status - but you manipulated the system to boost your hype through running bum events in smaller arenas before boosting in a big arena.. You could only afford to throw the big event because you threw real life cash away on fake tycoon dollars??

Anything you have ever done in this game which isn't much I might add - is and always will be illegitimate you play tycoon like people play mafia wars

6-10 don't work out? That's a stretch. Orgs make pretty easy money, esp these days. Back in the day, most people ran one long enough to fund a private gym. Now they can do that with fighter money so they don't bother.

EDIT: TBF, I haven't ran one in over a year. With a shrinking user base it must be harder to recruit. Best thing is probably just to buy a bunch of in-game cash and use it buy your way up.

• Upvote 1

Well if its all for nothing then maybe I should focus spending my game funds on fucking with the assholes in the forums. I wonder how many ppl I could pay to start trouble for you and your companies with my 30 million?

Or better yet just pay ppl real cash as a bonus for really upsetting you assholes? Sound fun?

If my wife had no say in this I would buy this game and really shake shit up for you 40-50 forum fucks.

Ok i do not claim to be a good org owner but just to show Steel Penn that his org isnt even close to the top org ill show some stats.

THE STEEL PENN FIGHTING TEMPLE

Fighters in the top 1000 - 16

Last 5 event rating - 920.52, 289.38, 371.75, 339.89, 404.41

PPV Sells last 5 events - 98,280, 0, 32,974, 0, 36,484

Empire

Fighters in the top 1000 - 72

Last 5 event ratings - 524.77, 501.79, 554.20, 574.15, 604.87 These are lower then usual becouse of the tournament they are running

PPV Sells last 5 events - 145,824, 137,244, 177,802, 193,402, 242,422 Again these are with the tournament they are running.

Ascension

Fighters in the top 1000 - 65

Last 5 event ratings - 794.31, 860.88, 784.70, 874.96, 599.41

PPV Sells last 5 events - 181,328, 249,127, 240,513, 239,730, 224,708

IMMA

Fighters in the top 1000 - 39 and thats with a roster of 89 fighters

Last 5 event ratings - 603.69, 725.72, 877.23, 933.56, 779.12

PPV sells last 5 events - 171,962, 190,669, 218,267. 243,258, 169,734

I could also throw in NFC, The Syndicate and a couple of others here but im to lazy.

And the last part to show you how far away from a top org THE STEEL PENN FIGHTING TEMPLE is ill post some of its Hilo (Where its based) records.

Attendance - 3 out of 10

Fighter pay - 0 out of 10

Ticket revenue - 1 out 10

Rating - 2 out 10

PPV Sales - 0 out 10.