need private moderator!

I dont have much money but still will risk and ask is there some one left for sale? I need also my private moderator I can pay like 200k now and latter more if some one is up for it PM.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Please moderate yourself by putting a gun to your head and squeezing the trigger until it goes click.

stop hating my little friend. you will get your moderator dont worry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Bit too far on him guys.. should never say anything like that regardless of how annoying he is.

These are forum regulars. They are the reasons why game looses good managers when forum regulars who are so called good users here are complete assholes :)

• Upvote 5

I dont have much money but still will risk and ask is there some one left for sale? I need also my private moderator I can pay like 200k now and latter more if some one is up for it PM.

Do mods do payment schedules? Maybe you can pay with some VIP time like with jets/early fighter release :)

It's a pity AIDS doesn't kill quicker.

See Stu, you are a grade A cbomb. There are millions of people in Africa and all over the world, including babies with this horrid disease and you just say it so in jest.

Your an absolute cbomb.

You really should think before you type. I know its hard for you but try.

C_U_N_T

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Do mods do payment schedules? Maybe you can pay with some VIP time like with jets/early fighter release :)

Maybe i dont know but i have only heard that 1 mod got sold for 500k

• Downvote 2

See Stu, you are a grade A cbomb. There are millions of people in Africa and all over the world, including babies with this horrid disease and you just say it so in jest.

Your an absolute cbomb.

C_U_N_T

Ye this guy is the worse example of user. He is ussualy sucking up to people who have highly good reputation but when he sees that some one is hated hes there and in bandwagon in a second so he can get his +1 complete shitty person :( he has no viewpoint he only agrees to others complete waste of human space ;)

Your an absolute cbomb.

C_U_N_T

This.

Deserves a Quotyama.

Maybe i dont know but i have only heard that 1 mod got sold for 500k

Get one while you can. When more people jump on board it'll go up like buying VIP did.