Dark Soul Combat Tournament (170lbs)

Edit: I've increased the prizes to get some more interest so please read EDIT 3 at the bottom of the page!

Who's looking for a good, ol' fashioned creation tourney?

I'm looking to start a creation tournament for the 170 division. I'm wanting to change the division over to a 210K ID restricted division.

Based on a 16 fighter tournament the prizes would look like this;

1st prize will be 6 months VIP and $150,000 to either the fighter's account or manager's. On top of that the 170 division title. After the tournament is over the fighter will also receive 10% of the profit of any event they fight on as champion (new champions after will receive 5% per event they fight in as an ongoing award)

2nd place will receive $75,000

3rd place will receive $50,000

These prizes will go up if we manage to get together more than the 16 that I'm basing this on, so we'll see how that goes.

The rules are as follows but might change if someone comes up with something good :)

- Fighters will be created when we have enough fighters for the tourney and start 4 weeks after the creation date

- Fighters will be aged 18 on creation

- Fighters will be able to cut to 170lbs

- You have one week from creation date to register your fighter and may have one fight on their record to allow for 'testing' during this period. You may make a new fighter but have the name to me by the deadline.

- There will be 3 weeks between each fight.

- Contracts will be 2000/2000/2000 and for 3 fights as I would like a few fights out of the fighter before release. And bear in mind a 0-1 start can easily turn around to become the next champ

- All fights will be 3x3 except for the title that will be 5x5.

I hope I've covered most of the details but please ask if you need any more information.

EDITS:

Edit 1 - It's been suggested that the creation age be set at 18. Does anyone have a problem with this?

Edit 2 - I've brought on board Erick Cavalheiro of Cavalheiro Luta Vestuario to create a set of clothing for all the fighters that take part and some free skins for the winners.

Edit 3 - Prizes changed as follows 1st prize VIP increased from 3 months to 6 months. 2nd prize increased from $50K to $75K 3rd prize increased from $25K to $50K

Edit 4 - $100K has been donated by SteelPenn and will be used for tournament prizes so that everyone gets a chance to walk away with something. Will most likely break it down into $25K prizes which are yet to be decided.

Managers

1 - Dee Early - calmlikeabomb

2 -

3 - Kevin Wibowo - racdyn

4 - Team Of Purpose - purpose

5 - Joe Kingpin - warlord

6 - Randy Ray - XtremeT13

7 - Scottie Power - mystery

8 - Jack Frost - JayFrost

9 -

10- Steel Penn - SteelPenn

11 - Ryan Lee - Bidda

12 -

13 -

14 - Patrick Mitchell - kalmitch

15 - Kris Scott - TheRogue89

16 - Rory Daly - rdalycolts

Donations - you are more than welcome to donate to the prize fund. PM me and we can discuss it in more detail.

SteelPenn has kindly donated $100K which will be used for individual awards through out the tournament.

Sounds like a good idea :)

I've got 2 fighters currently looking for contracts and a couple that are not fully ready and haven't been tested yet. Take your pick :)

Contract offer sent and sign me up please.

ps. Can I make an 18yo fighter if I want? :)

Contract offer sent and sign me up please.

ps. Can I make an 18yo fighter if I want? :)

Sure bud - if there's a preference for younger fighters then that's all good. I'm more than happy to discuss any of the 'rules' and change them around before creation date if enought managers think it will increase the enjoyment of the tourney.

I'm also looking to get a better package together such as clothing freebies etc so stay tuned :)

Some edits to the original post

Edit 1 - It's been suggested that the creation age be set at 18. Does anyone have a problem with this?

Edit 2 - I've brought on board Erick Cavalheiro of Cavalheiro Luta Vestuario to create a set of clothing for all the fighters that take part and some free skins for the winners.

darksoul: IMO since it's a creation tournament and we'll be spending a lot of training time anyway with the fighters they all should be made 18yo. Those 22yo creations doesn't really even have that much more points so... =)

warlord: Oh hey cool to see my old handywork is still being used. That vandal signature is made by me (and the shirts innit too). =)

I suppose you just need to look through your private photo collection of past boyfriends?

I suggest you not to feed the troll. This one will go on and on forever if you start with him. :yawn: