European Premier League 5: Junior Edition (ID 180k+)

Well, well, well...Thanks to some guys here I finally designed EPL 5, to run it and make it exciting because of some changes :)

So, first change - as you can see in thread's title - is ID Restriction. 180 000. 179 999 isnt allowed. Next change, fights will took place each 2 weeks, thanks to what we can jump into 3 5 minutes rounds, what should lower (and almost eliminate) annoying draws. Right Dinooo? :)

But League with 14 guys and fights each 2 weeks? Isn't that a little bit too long? Yes, it is. That's why fighters will be put in 2 groups and we increase numbers of contestant to 16 - that gives us 2 groups of 8 fighters - so first round will take 14 weeks. EPL 6 and previous season saw first round in time of 13 weeks, so its almost same amount of time

What about weight? Well, I want to try to do this as Openweight - so feel free to sign your fighter, no matter what weight he is ;) We had Welterweights in this that really had awesome run with us

First 3 guys in each group advances right away - and here's another change - to Quaterfinals. That gives us 6 fighters - last two will be determined in Playoffs. Group A's 4th fighter fights Group B's 5th guy and Group A's 5th guy taking on Group B's 4th fighter. Than randomly draws Quaterfinals, after that Semifinals and than - we have Finale

That's rules - and too clarify, here is compete rules set:

- Fights each 2 weeks, so injury hidden isn't that important - just make sure that your fighter won't end up with 14 days + ;)

- 16 fighters put in two 8 man groups, so you have 7 fights in course of 14 weeks in round 1.

- Openweight. So guys - O-P-E-N-W-E-I-G-H-T. Not only Heavyweights ;)

- Fights are 3 x 5 minute rounds with '10 point must' scoring. Finale - and maybe semis will be in distance of 5 x 5 minutes

- 3pts for a stoppage win, 2pts for a decision win and 1 point for a draw. That stays without change.

- Top 3 in each gropus qualify for the quater, 4th and 5th in each groups fight in playoffs (A's 4th Vs B's 5th and A's 5th Vs B's 4th)

- 1st place prize - 2 000 000$ (Guys will be prolly lower hyped, so I can't expect big profits from events :( )

- I think about throwing awards at the end of the season - most exciting fighter (most OTN awards), as well as KO of The Season, Submission Of The season and Fight Of The Season - but that is yet to be decided :)

I hope you guys will be interested! I took ideas from a few guys that told me what they sees as biggest issues with current format. Sucks to change it that much, but if I have a choice between dropping the idea of EPL and changing it...I think I will change it to keep it alive somehow :)

List Of Fighters:

1. Alpa Chino - Ezekiel Rage

2. Jun Moroba - Jolon Williams

3. "Knucklehead" Ian MacAiken - Dee Early

4. Zander "Fury" Murie - Gus Malcolm

5. "Kool" Karl Socha - Johnny Lee Paris

6. "Frankford Slasher" Leonard Christopher - Anti Kristus

7. Roene "Apex Predator" Dekker - Chris Garcia

8. Barry Allen - Ruphus Duphus

9. Tarmo "Destination Darkness" Hovi - Pablo Spezziale

10. Nate "No Remorse" Ross - Dylan Peterson

11. Hendrik "Langer" Daross - Bronko hat den Stoff

12. Grigori Dragunovich Li - Speedy Gonzaitev

13. Toney "Caribou" Lou - Bradley Burns

14. Bam "Bam" Margera - Davy Jones

15. Mohammed "King Momo" Sissoko - Patrick Mitchell

16. "Hollowed" Love Aikawa - Big Boss

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!

Really, no one else wanna join this thing? It was changed to be more attractive for a fighters, thou I see it changed a little... :/

• Downvote 2

hey i would like to enter my fighter nate ross his ids 181513 i'll talk to the org owner and see if i can get him out of his contract

• Upvote 1