Inter Org Competition

I think it would be great for the game if you could have a night of champions fight from different orgs. Pound for pound is great for rankings but put it in the ring and see who comes out on top. I can imagine super fights at super arenas that hold 60k plus. This should be able to be done without your fighter having to come out of his current contract and the proceeds of these fights should be split evenly between the orgs after all fees are paid.

• Upvote 1

An annual tournament that could end on the same day that the voting for the yearly awards might be a good option.

Immediately I would think that one of a few options may be best.

1; Start will local trials - 12 countries - there Orgs battle it out to find national champs. That would leave either 12(24) winners(runners up)

2; Host a tournament with all Orgs entering a fighter* (currently 152 orgs in game)

I would suggest that if option 2 were looked at then the Orgs should be selected based on multiple things to enable manageable numbers. How long they have been open / national or global rank. Possibly even have a joining fee of $ xxxxxx(x), then the winnings could be dealt out of that both to fighters and to compensate the Orgs.

Well I wasn't thinking anything more complicated than two orgs want to see who has the best 200k+ fighters between the two, they could throw their champion in there against the other orgs champion. They could have 4 or 8 weight classes, it's up to them really.

The ability for two orgs to get together and have one super card with shared profits is a great idea.

This would allow people to really find out is the best in x-city and it could really inject some excitement into the community.

Having a tournament outside the confines of organisations on the other hand is always going to be a no go area.

The game needs real life people to put in all the time and effort to run orgs, and have those company's develop. Having non-user base tournaments is always likely to cause issues (such as these fighters being not able to fight for a long time, loss of prestige etc.) on that front, and probably effect long term participation. This would kill the game, so (with the exception of end of season tournaments on The Island) this will not happen.

It doesn't even have to be the same city. If I want my best fighters in Helsinki to fight the best fighters from some org in Vegas, why not have a fight in New York? Then you have people making new belts with new title and no one org can hoard all the great fighters to themselves. Managers move on to find better comp. If they have destroyed everyone in their org why would they stay? An org that has nurtured them since the start should be able to negotiate a fight between their fighter and another orgs champ with out fear of losing them because they have to renegotiate a new one or two fight contract. If two org owners can agree on the fighters, time and place, let them do battle for bragging rights. No more p4p guessing and imagine the smack talk between the champions of different orgs?!?!?!?!