Forum generated Spin credits.

Timmy

At the moment I believe the rule is that you get no spin and win credits for a post with a negative rating.

How about a step further and no points for those with a negative reputation below zero until they get their overall reputation back in the positive?

Edit: "negative reputation below zero" - I wrote that just so you knew I didn't mean a negative rating above zero :OMG:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

At the moment I believe the rule is that you get no spin and win credits for a post with a negative rating.

How about a step further and no points for those with a negative reputation below zero until they get their overall reputation back in the positive?

good idea some people just spam the forums with stupidity for credit i wont mention any names

• Upvote 2

True.

I'm not your worst hater. I don't have a personal thing against you, but you could at least stay on topic, try to be funny, anything. Your one word spam is simply boring and takes up half the space on every topic.

i dont like the idea, just because someone isnt popular doesnt mean they dont have an opinion worthy of reading (which is the real reason for credits to get people posting.)

Agreed.

I serve a needed purpose. And that is getting people interested.

I have helped the majority of noobs that have posted here in the past few days through PM's. Getting them proactive and even volunteering in forum events.

I have also charity'd a lot of money and funded noob managers for several projects now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i dont like the idea, just because someone isnt popular doesnt mean they dont have an opinion worthy of reading (which is the real reason for credits to get people posting.)

I'm not advocating removing free speech.

Maybe the step further should be loss of credits for each - instead of each post that gets a -.

Like a weekly balance sheet that needs to be positive overall? Nice idea.

Agreed.

I serve a needed purpose. And that is getting people interested.

I have helped the majority of noobs that have posted here in the past few days through PM's. Getting them proactive and even volunteering in forum events.

I have also charity'd a lot of money and funded noob managers for several projects now.

I wasn't attacking you generally. Just the spam has got so pointless and boring.

• Upvote 1

The forum message should read like this

You made 30 post this week

you had a total of 10 positives

you had a total of 2 negatives

you received 56 spin and win credits

or in the case of Rainbow

You made 150 posts this week

you had a total of 0 positives

you had a total of 200 negatives

you received 0 spin and win credits and we are now all dumber for having read your posts. My god have mercy on your soul

• Upvote 5

The forum message should read like this

You made 30 post this week

you had a total of 10 positives

you had a total of 2 negatives

you received 56 spin and win credits

or in the case of Rainbow

You made 150 posts this week

you had a total of 0 positives

you had a total of 200 negatives

you received 0 spin and win credits and we are now all dumber for having read your posts. My god have mercy on your soul

amen to that

I don't really like the penalties for having negative votes

everybody is so lovey dovey posting random shit they wouldn't have posted without this spin and win system and some people just spam the shit out of the forum posting all this falsified crap being all fake to avoid negative votes

get rid of credits for posting, it's a pussified fairyland around here

I don't really like the penalties for having negative votes

everybody is so lovey dovey posting random shit they wouldn't have posted without this spin and win system and some people just spam the shit out of the forum posting all this falsified crap being all fake to avoid negative votes

get rid of credits for posting, it's a pussified fairyland around here

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1